May the 4th SSC Product Announcements?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the Deluxe Clone Trooper in the shadows? Is that a statue?

It says come back on May the 4th for a full REVEAL. So I don't think it is going up for pre-order that day. Most likely just photos and details.
I got the 1st one, so will pass on this one. It will probably cost twice as much, too. I wasn't even gonna get the first one, since I have Hasbro's, but at the last minute bought the exclusive. Glad I did...

The newly revealed SW weekends crap is making me drool all over. And not out of my mouth. DAMN YOU DISNEY!!!
I'm NOT getting the Cars/Star Wars crossover stuff (except for maybe the Yoda one), but Muppets will be mine!!!

In retrospect, isn't it odd to have a Muppet character dressed as Yoda? That's a Muppet dressed as a Muppet!

Last edited:
Ditto, Slynger, CBG is cool with me! :D

Thanks bro! :1-1:

Well, here it is - It's Vader, although from the teaser you can't tell if it's 1/6 or 1/4. My guess it's the new 1/6.
408381_FBTab-May4th-Giveaway.jpg

This new vader must be 1/4 otherwise with a pose like that I will have to pass. If we get a new vader PF it should be a action pose like the GG version! :clap

Grrrr I was hoping for some hint at the next 1:1 piece....it seems I'm the first one on this thread to mention 1:1 and seeing SS's tease... that makes complete sense lolll

So what’s the big deal about May the 4th on SSC. I don’t see any sales on Star Wars pieces? What a ****ing lame *** joke!

So what’s the big deal about May the 4th on SSC. I don’t see any sales on Star Wars pieces? What a ****ing lame *** joke!

I thought I read they will be releasing a photo of the new 1/6 Vader. They put out the other stuff a day or two early, the ROTJ 1/6 contest and then whatever the clone deal is that's on their homepage.

I'm not impressed. :slap

I'm beginning to realize with every statue I'm getting lately that SSC has such a bad QC department that I think I'm going back to collecting Koto pieces. They have a much better product without the bull**** back and forth when you get a crap piece from SSC. I'm sick of this. I just got Babydoll and it had a Checked for Quality sticker on it. They need to fire that guy or girl! I mean you can't see the chip on the head, WTF is wrong with you! Also the magnet Sucks and the feet will not seat into the base and there is a large gap. My first two statues were great 1/5 gray hulk comi and savage she hulk, but every single one of the pf's I've ordered have had me dicking around with SS. Maybe 1/5 is the better choice, because the Chinese obviously don't give a crap about what kind of **** they turn out of their factories.

I thought I read they will be releasing a photo of the new 1/6 Vader. They put out the other stuff a day or two early, the ROTJ 1/6 contest and then whatever the clone deal is that's on their homepage.

I'm not impressed. :slap

Me either! It's like Big Deal, give me some sales. SS just likes ripping people off with there over priced underwhelming statues.

Back