May the 4th SSC Product Announcements?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After I read it, I just thought it's similar to "I like all those guys in the white armor in the star wars movies. Especially those stormtroopers." :slap

I love R2-D2, but not the astromech that Lars purchased from the Jawas...

No wait, cbg prolly doesn't know what an astromech is. :slap

I love R2-D2, but not the astromech that Lars purchased from the Jawas...

No wait, cbg prolly doesn't know what an astromech is. :slap

Astromech? Uh nope never heard of that :dunno I will google it someday.

Poor CBG - buys tons of these things and doesn't even know the stories behind them.

I normally buy if the character looks cool or some I learn about them and then I likey so I want it. :lol but some I will go back to learn like malgus, Shan, secura, talon, revan, those I knew nothing about 6 months ago. And now I know some :hi5:

^ Glad you don't take these ribbings personal, you just roll with them. Makes picking on ya that much more fun, but you're cool in my book. :hi5:

^ Glad you don't take these ribbings personal, you just roll with them. Makes picking on ya that much more fun, but you're cool in my book. :hi5:

Ribbings? :rotfl I never knew I was being picked on? I thought I was getting a lot of good info I never knew? :1-1: now snoops help me find the full names of two of my most wanted EU females characters! I must now google them to learn more. Oh thanks to everyone else too for the clone troopers info. At least now I know my capt Rex is not the orange trooper. Lol

Well, here it is - It's Vader, although from the teaser you can't tell if it's 1/6 or 1/4. My guess it's the new 1/6.
408381_FBTab-May4th-Giveaway.jpg

Back