Mattel RC 1/10 Justice League Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the dimensions of this thing? Trying to work out if I'd have room for it. At 1/6 scale no chance but maybe this will be manageable.

Woot!! Got the order placed through the mattel CS. There was a problem with the code and kept giving a $10 off discount instead but the guy put in the 20% discount manually. I think Mattel may be catching on to the huge $50 discount on this item with free shipping.

BTW, the mattel CS mentioned that my card won't be charged until its ready to shipped.

weird.. Tried to checkout using the 20% off code and it only took off 10 bucks. Gonna call cs in the morning to see if they can apply it

Yeah. Guys, going through the website won't work. It's not adjusting correctly and if you try to input again it will say duplicate code used. I called their customer service by phone. Initially, when I mentioned my discount code "mvwel20" they said that it would only put int a $10 discount with a free hot wheels toy. So I needed to explain that the Silver membership offered a %20 discount off the first purchase and another person was able to get the full discount of $50. The CSR had to manually put in a %20 discount after that explanation. The total was around $215 after taxes.

I hope it works out for everyone else interested.

Yeah. Guys, going through the website won't work. It's not adjusting correctly and if you try to input again it will say duplicate code used. I called their customer service by phone. Initially, when I mentioned my discount code "mvwel20" they said that it would only put int a $10 discount with a free hot wheels toy. So I needed to explain that the Silver membership offered a %20 discount off the first purchase and another person was able to get the full discount of $50. The CSR had to manually put in a %20 discount after that explanation. The total was around $215 after taxes.

How do i get a Silver membership? & How much does it cost for the membership? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thank you for the explanation. I will try and order this way. Amazing they sprout out same code as everyone. I got same code in the email too!

Here it is MTFNT02lg.jpg:cuckoo:I want this one too, I just don't care for the r/c feature

For some reason the pics don't load for me either.

I can't imagine ever using the RC features so that's a great price if it looks identical on the shelf. If I love the movie I might pick this up, but have to say I do think the BvS design was much more attractive.

Even though I would never use the RC feature, having it on display and being able to start the engine and hear that rumble, along with remote height adjustment, is pretty cool.

I'm still keeping my hopes up that the Mattel representation is not the actual look. BvS design was much longer and thus cooler. If the length is like this, it'd be ashame.

Dang, I'm guessing the cost of production went up? If that's true, the $200 preorder would be a steal. Hopefully it's a mistake..

Yeah, that's crazy. I preordered through Amazon, so if that is the right price, hopefully they honor that preorder guarantee. Like you said, hopefully that's a mistake though. As cool as this toy looks, I'm not sure I could justify buying it at that price.

Back