Mattel RC 1/10 Justice League Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any video of the non RC version? I'm wondering what it doesn't have that the RC version does. Obviously you can't drive it but does it still have working lights? Smoke effect, rotating guns etc?

No electronic features, no smoke. You can manually rotate the guns. Front wheels can be positioned and the front skid plate can be adjusted.
Exactly its the same size and detail of the r/c version but all the electronics are removed.
here is the one video i found of the non r/c batmobile.

Thanks guys, disappointing it doesn't light up. That is the only electronics I would want in a model vehicle. No way I could justify paying $250 just to get that feature. Maybe it will be possible to add some LED's.

This version looks cheap and has really soft detailing- i sure HOPE the $250 r/c version has better finished details or I will be returning it

Am I the only one that feels like the JL version of the Batmobile is shorter than the BvS one? Or are the turrets creating that illusion?

The RC version is now on Amazon in the UK for £182. I can't see the non RC version anywhere though. Anyone know if that version is only sold in the US?

Am I the only one that feels like the JL version of the Batmobile is shorter than the BvS one? Or are the turrets creating that illusion?

I'll be able to directly compare them when I get home. It's been a saga just obtaining this. Originally placed order on target.com, then they had the text TOYS 25% off so I cancelled original order to apply this coupon. Then, target.com's shipping date slipped to expected by Nov 22 & they dropped the price to $227. Cancelled order again, located 1 in stock 15miles away, only one in the entire area. Went to pick it up, took 30mins for them to find it in the back, but I finally got it for...$100 off retail + paid with gift cards = FREE!

Amazon has it at $227 now..great price! It is NOT idenical to the $60 version minus the electronics- better paint aps and structural detail- same basic mold but better looking all around- including interior.

20171025_231321.jpg

With the RC version, are you able to have the lights on without having the noise of the engine running?

Back