Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are still in the engineering phase but the wheels have suspension action, so of course they will wobble when you lift them. The axles are metal so they won't sag over time. Remember who is saying this. His Delorean (with plastic axles) came broken and it was no problem, but this with suspension action and metal axles is a problem??? This is NOT a defect, it works as designed. Try putting a car with suspension on a bridge and the wheels will do the same.

Does it not bother you that he does not point out any of the KNOWN issues with the other vehicles in that collection by hot toys and blitzway? Also that he does not show or point out any of the correct and cool stuff on the 2022? Instead he makes up something that is literally not an issue and I have not had a single complaint about it, because it is as designed and intended. Again, these are metal axles and cannot sag, but they do have suspension action.

Meanwhile we have gotten a rave review from the 2022 batmobile designer himself, Ash Thorp:
""It's remarkable to see a concept replicated with such true authenticity. The focus on craft is unparalleled. The team at Jazz inc have truly outdone themselves."

All valid points, but I must say you have to do a LOT better with 1989. Suspension or not, 2022 wheels are not just sagging up and down, but as I can see from all the videos they are geting inclined as the vehicle rests on them. I am sure you are aware of this.
This mechanisam is just not right. Please take this critisism positivly, you have to make some serious change here.
A lot of credit people are giving you will melt away if you miss the mark on 1989.
We put a lot of faith in than one, it must be perfect.
A lot of improvements are to be made in regard to paint job, moving parts fitting better when open-closed, wheels mechanisam, decals applied better (please considered water decals and not just paper stickers), connections between different panels of chasis...
Take this advices constructively, and you will profit from it...

Well, this is harsh and totaly uncalled for. Do you know me personaly? Yet, you are determined to have zero respect for me... just because I have a concern about a product I comitted to buy for 2000$...
OK... I have zero respect for people who dissmiss others for having concerns about this kind of investment.
Truth be told, there have been examples of huge differences between batches of Jazzinc products, quality of paint job is not consistent between each product. You can dissmiss these remarks, but these are a fact. I own 4 of jazzinc products so I know. My landspeeder looks like it was painted by a child (probably was), weathering spots are completely different than some of the later, more perfected batches.
I have no oppinion of Danoby personally, but some of his remarks (not all) are valid, like it or not.
Clearly, you've missed my point entirely. I am not "determined to have zero respect" for you, although I can't imagine why that would be at all important to you.

Again, it's just my opinion, but I believe that people should hold themselves to a bit of a higher standard than relying on a person of that caliber to provide them any meaningful information that they're going to base an opinion on. When it's already clear that the reviewer is neither honest nor informative in a truthful manner about the subject they review, it seems sort of hypocritical (to me) to cherry pick the points that you want to agree with just to try and prove a point. Isn't that like trying to say that it's ok to drink from the poisoned well because you might get a drop or two that won't kill you? That's not the hill I would choose to die on, but again, as you said, I don't know you personally.

While it's unfortunate that you seem content employ (and now defend) a decision making methodology that is clearly flawed, whether or not you agree with me, respect me, or dislike me doesn't have any bearing on my opinion, and truth be told, I will sleep well tonight.

Last edited:
Clearly, you've missed my point entirely. I am not "determined to have zero respect" for you, although I can't imaging why that would be at all important to you.

Again, it's just my opinion, but I believe that people should hold themselves to a bit of a higher standard than relying on a person of that caliber to provide them any meaningful information that they're going to base an opinion on. When it's already clear that the reviewer is neither honest nor informative in a truthful manner about the subject they review, it seems sort of hypocritical (to me) to cherry pick the points that you want to agree with just to try and prove a point. Isn't that like trying to say that it's ok to drink from the poisoned well because you might get a drop or two that won't kill you? That's not the hill I would choose to die on, but again, as you said, I don't know you personally.

While it's unfortunate that you seem content employ (and now defend) a decision making methodology that is clearly flawed, whether or not you agree with me, respect me, or dislike me doesn't have any bearing on my opinion, and truth be told, I will sleep well tonight.

I am glad I have not disturbed your sleep. Your sleep is important to me.
As for the rest of your post, it is "flawed" on so many levels that I just don't have time and energy to go about disproving it... And I don't want to disturb you sleep.

All valid points, but I must say you have to do a LOT better with 1989. Suspension or not, 2022 wheels are not just sagging up and down, but as I can see from all the videos they are geting inclined as the vehicle rests on them. I am sure you are aware of this.
This mechanisam is just not right. Please take this critisism positivly, you have to make some serious change here.
A lot of credit people are giving you will melt away if you miss the mark on 1989.
We put a lot of faith in than one, it must be perfect.
A lot of improvements are to be made in regard to paint job, moving parts fitting better when open-closed, wheels mechanisam, decals applied better (please considered water decals and not just paper stickers), connections between different panels of chasis...
Take this advices constructively, and you will profit from it...

Do you have some screenshots of this incline you speak of with the 22? Looking at mine I don’t see any incline.

Do you have some screenshots of this incline you speak of with the 22? Looking at mine I don’t see any incline.

It can be seen in Rudy's video at 13:15 timestamp. And he says it himself at timestamp 19:50 and 20:13.

I find Rudy's review very honest and informative. He took his time and pointed out all the positives (unlike Danoby) and negatives. And he raised much of the same issue as Danoby, so it is not "just that one guy"... The fact that Danoby didn't point out the positives, doesn't mean that the negatives he found don't exist. This shouldn't disqualify his review entirely.

As Rudy pointed out perfectly, all the issues can be easily overlooked if this was at half a pricepoint then it is. I know this is impossible due to edition size, but should it be overlooked and dismissed just because of that?
Well, that is for each of us to decide personally. But it should not be forbidden to point it out, as it seems it is in this forum.

Apparently, the long answer is no, he does not have any pictures. And, no, I don't see any incline on mine, either.

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I went to the points on the video he refers to. There is absolutely nothing about any "incline", just the movement of the wheels when the car is effectively jacked up. I believe what he's attempting to refer to is the suspension and the camber of the wheel, which is absolutely natural on any car with a real suspension. Joost even said that he put a real suspension on this.

So, here's what all the noise is about:

BatmobileCamber.png

Apparently, neither of these guys has ever seen a car on a lift before (or bothered to use google)

Lift2.jpeg

Lift1.jpg

Lift3.jpg

It would appear that these guys believe that Joost has created a defect by correctly providing a mechanism that accurately mimics a real-world vehicle suspension on a one sixth scale vehicle.

Whatever.

Apparently, the long answer is no, he does not have any pictures. And, no, I don't see any incline on mine, either.

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I went to the points on the video he refers to. There is absolutely nothing about any "incline", just the movement of the wheels when the car is effectively jacked up. I believe what he's attempting to refer to is the suspension and the camber of the wheel, which is absolutely natural on any car with a real suspension. Joost even said that he put a real suspension on this.

View attachment 691428

Apparently, neither of these guys has ever seen a car on a lift before (or bothered to use google)

View attachment 691429

View attachment 691430
View attachment 691431

It would appear that these guys believe that Joost has created a defect by correctly providing a mechanism that accurately mimics a real-world vehicle suspension on a one sixth scale vehicle.

Whatever.
Yep, I have this same “defect” on my 2022 Batmobile and I’m looking forward to Joost repeating this error on my 1989 version. :lol

Danoby didn't point out the positives, doesn't mean that the negatives he found don't exist. This shouldn't disqualify his review entirely.
Thabk You for the time stamps.

What disqualifies Danoby is his clear bias and over exaggeration of the faults with JazzInc. He glosses over other faults in products like the Hot Toys Delorian, the Blitzway Ecto1, the TOMY Enterprise. Calling them great or in one case a masterpiece. While with JazzInc he never puts pics or videos of them showing off the over all look of the product. He just zooms in on whatever tiny faults he sees.

Thats not someone you can trust to give a honest opinion and shouldn’t be used as a source.

The dude has been a Hot Toys shill for the longest time. He's the same person who spread misinformation that all INART did was reuse Hot Toys body and suit for their Cavill Superman figure because they couldn't do it themselves, which he pulled out of his ass. Taking anything he says seriously is laughable when it's clear that he's very bias.

Just goes to show that when you provide a product that is incredibly realistic there will always be a minority that ignores reality and considers it a flaw in the product itself lol
These posts/videos calling it a flaw is not helping the overall perception of nerd that we already have collecting toys.

Whatever.

I know perfectly well what suspension is.
I jacked my car myself multiple times and changed tires in my own garage.
And if the wheels on my real life car moved sideways while rotating about horizontal axis, as is apparent in all the videos, I would not continue to drive this car, but would send it for service.
Anybody that says otherwise, claiming it is a perfectly reproduced real life feature, is just wrong.
But you are welcome to think it is if that makes you happy.

Last edited:
I know perfectly well what suspension is.
I jacked my car myself multiple times and changed tires in my own garage.
And if the wheels on my real life car moved sideways while rotating along horizontal axis, as is apparent in all the videos, I would not continue to drive this car, but would send it for service.
Anybody that says otherwise, claiming it is a perfectly reproduced real life feature, is just wrong.
But you are welcome to think it is if that makes you happy.

Please provide pictures/videos of you jacking your car.

Thabk You for the time stamps.

What disqualifies Danoby is his clear bias and over exaggeration of the faults with JazzInc. He glosses over other faults in products like the Hot Toys Delorian, the Blitzway Ecto1, the TOMY Enterprise. Calling them great or in one case a masterpiece. While with JazzInc he never puts pics or videos of them showing off the over all look of the product. He just zooms in on whatever tiny faults he sees.

Thats not someone you can trust to give a honest opinion and shouldn’t be used as a source.

I understand what you mean about Danoby, and you are right...
Although, what is being continuously omitted in the argument here, and what both Danoby and Rudy did point out multiple times, is that their "harsh" criticism is given only because these are a 1800$ vehicles (unlike HT which are 650$).

I understand what you mean about Danoby, and you are right...
Although, what is being continuously omitted in the argument here, and what both Danoby and Rudy did point out multiple times, is that their "harsh" criticism is given only because these are a 1800$ vehicles (unlike HT which are 650$).
What’s being omitted in the argument in price is that Hot Toys is a big company that mass produced their vehicles. JazzInc isn’t that. They are a small company that made their vehicles in house. The number of vehicles JazzInc made compared to the number Hot Toys made is much smaller.

It’s the equivalent of ordering a custom figure vs one from Hot Toys. The custom is going to be double or triple the price because of the smaller number, higher quality and that it is made in house vs in a factory.

And before any mention of they still aren’t worth 1500-2k is made. The 300-600 that people pay for 1/6 figures from a large company like Hot Toys isn’t worth it either, but we do it anyways because it’s something we enjoy.

Instead of wagging fingers saying something is to expensive or not worth it like someone from outside this hobby would say to us about the figures. Why not just let people spend their money how they want buying what make them happy. If something is to expensive it won’t sell well and the market will correct itself.

Sure, you want me to do it in my underwear?
How about just posting a single video or picture that shows any sort of real issue with the wheels.

If you feel that you need to be partially disrobed to do that, that’s your business. But I think we’d all prefer that you just show what you mean, rather than just keep referring to other media that doesn’t show anything.

. . . Unless you really don’t have a 2022 batmobile to use. That’s sort of what it seems like now.

What’s being omitted in the argument in price is that Hot Toys is a big company that mass produced their vehicles. JazzInc isn’t that. They are a small company that made their vehicles in house. The number of vehicles JazzInc made compared to the number Hot Toys made is much smaller.

It’s the equivalent of ordering a custom figure vs one from Hot Toys. The custom is going to be double or triple the price because of the smaller number, higher quality and that it is made in house vs in a factory.

And before any mention of they still aren’t worth 1500-2k is made. The 300-600 that people pay for 1/6 figures from a large company like Hot Toys isn’t worth it either, but we do it anyways because it’s something we enjoy.

Instead of wagging fingers saying something is to expensive or not worth it like someone from outside this hobby would say to us about the figures. Why not just let people spend their money how they want buying what make them happy. If something is to expensive it won’t sell well and the market will correct itself.

If you read one of my previous posts, you will find that I am aware why the price is that high (small bussines, etc...).
But in the end that makes absolutely no difference for buyers, as I am sure most of us expect quality that matches the price we pay. Or are you just content and OK with paying whatever is listed no matter the faults and QC?
If he were to do edition size of only 10 units for 10K each, would you still make the same argument?

How about just posting a single video or picture that shows any sort of real issue with the wheels.

If you feel that you need to be partially disrobed to do that, that’s your business. But I think we’d all prefer that you just show what you mean, rather than just keep referring to other media that doesn’t show anything.

. . . Unless you really don’t have a 2022 batmobile to use. That’s sort of what it seems like now.

I do not have 2022, since I do not find it that appealing.

But I do have landspeeder, Falcon cockpit and 1966 (and also some of the dioramas).

As much I admire all of them, there are significant faults that could/should've been avoided.

For instance, my Falcon cockpit canopy cover was painted with streaks of weathering that are displaced in regard to the same streaks on the cockpit body, they do not match. So clearly my canopy belongs to somebody elses body, they were switched before shipping. Rest of the paint on Falcon is just slopy, with bloobs of paint spilling over the lines and different parts. One of the back pillows was not glued, and it made scratches on the other ones as it was shaked inside the box during shipping.

Landspeeder paint is a compleate mess, spots of weathering look like little circles applied in a dot like manner, with no paint transition or shading. It looks like it has chicken pox. Wings of the landspeeder keep falling out, as the holes do not match the studs that are meant to go in flush. He corrected that in later batches by adding magnets, but I ended up owning a lesser product.

1966 has problems with scratches in glossy paint (advice was to buff it out with car polish 🙄), windshield frame does not sit flush with the car body, doors do not close completely flush, outlines of red lines paint are wobbly.

All these faults may be OK with some (maybe most) of you, but I personally feel they should of been avoided at this price range. Especially since these faults have little to do with edition size, quite the opposite, less units means more attention can be given to QC of each unit.

All that being said, I like all the vehicles I own from jazzinc, since they are from my favorite IPs, and I would not own them if not for jazzinc. I also admire his commitmnet to research of screen accuracy.
But nevertheless, I believe there is no fault in pointing out the mistakes and problems, as it can only serve to better the next product. Why should I say nothing, when I paid as much as I did?

Last edited:
If you read one of my previous posts, you will find that I am aware why the price is that high (small bussines, etc...).
But in the end that makes absolutely no difference for buyers, as I am sure most of us expect quality that matches the price we pay. Or are you just content and OK with paying whatever is listed no matter the faults and QC?
If he were to do edition size of only 10 units for 10K each, would you still make the same argument?

Yes the same argument is still made. Are you expecting these crafters to make these items and sell them at a loss? Are these crafters not suppose to make a profit?

Your argument on if buyers are content with issues is a subjective one not the objective one you are trying to prop it up as. It’s already been pointed out what you see as a fault, others do not.

You have and streamers like Danoby do not speak for all the buyers. What one person sees as a glaring fault others don’t as we can see from the wheel debate. What one person considers quality and a worthy investment others do not.

Again I ask why not just let people buy what they want to buy instead of trying to make them feel bad or question their purchase?

If what Joost and JazzInc makes is overpriced and such a flawed product riddled with QC issues as you and streamers like Danoby claim they would have closed up shop years ago because no one would be buying their product. But yet here they are growing, expanding, and making a lot of collectors happy.

Back