Mattel DC Comics 6'' inch Multiverse Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are in Miami and need that fugly Hobo/Jesus looking anorexic Aquaman,Target at Dadeland Station had 2 along with 2 Knightmare Batman,these things are truly horrible,worse looking in person!

After seeing the film i wish they had made a Flash figure instead of Aquaman. those who saw the film probably will get why but yeah Flash would be cool , Obviously Doomsday needs to happen

A little fun with some of Mattel's Dc Multiverse. I think the DKR sculpt Batman is a little weak but thats the best Superman Mattel has ever given us.

IMG_2375.JPG
IMG_2376.JPG
IMG_2377.JPG

Hi, new to this thread and just wanted to introduce myself.

So getting that out the way for the 7th movie figure I get the filling that it will be flash or doomsday, think about it. Flash had a bigger role than aquaman did in the movie so it would make since to give him a figure. But they would have to keep it a secret because quality pictures of his suit still haven't be released.

I don't think it's doomsday because why would you need to keep him a secret? After the second trailer everyone would have seen him by now.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

theres talk that doomsday is coming in a set type of thing, so it can be the flash or jail Lex, but i think jail Lex is going to be a Walmart exclusive. Right now theres no word what the mystery figure will be , plus wave 3 is normal batman, normal superman , knightmare batman and aquaman, so not until wave 4 will we get Lex and find out what the mystery figure is, so maybe half a month before we find out if not longer, which is ridiculous

I have both and those are not the final product , the supes heads are more accurate to Cavil then the head shown, the one shown is the regular superman head the one you get are new sculpts. also the suit has more paint then shown here, example the belt is painted

batman's head is what you see but the cape on the one you get has texture, and the body has a dark wash , the fins on the gauntlets are painted. the batman removable mask is crap but its still worth getting for the wayne head.

Looks like they sold out already, or Toysrus is going to hold these until the sale is over.

Only at toys r us, no where else.

I saw the link for batman and I had 2 in my cart but they sold out so I didn't get them on time, oh well I'll see if I can find these in stores and im wondering if they will keep the $16.99 price or not.

these are coming toall toysrus stores everywhere soon , i got both in store here in quebec and theres still some left of batman, but i think supes is all gone, there was only one per case of him and if not mistaken 3-4 bats per case in store, small amount but i think they knew no one really cares for supes much so they over stocked on batman... again

actually went to my local toysrus and they had 5 bats left and they have been out for over a week now

I was travelling and stopped at the Toys R Us in Florence Ky, and they had 6 of the exclusive Batman and 1 of the Superman. Bought one of each and got them for the sale price.:yess:

Seen the tru exclusives last week at the store. Looked bad.

From new movie only want Knightmare. From TDKReturns, picked up Batman, waiting for armor, and mutant. And hope they make others. Passed on Superman and SOB.

Also are those Jokers from Suicde Squad that were shown at a show from the $20 line or $10 line? Would buy all Jokers and HQs from the $20 line, but those Jokers looked like ****.

Hey guys by any chance, for those who bought the dawn of justice multiverse figures and DO NOT want your BAF pieces for grapnel balster; I would like to buy them from you. all I'm missing is the piece that came with superman and the piece from the knightmare batman and if possible make a deal on the Luthor piece and the last piece when they come out. I don't care much for the figures but I really want the BAF for my collection, pm me to work out a deal.

thanks

Found the Reverse Flash wave at Walmart yesterday. RF is super bright haha.

Back