Mattel DC Comics 6'' inch Multiverse Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, can't say I expected that to get a figure :lol
A Superman soldier would've been nice. Heck, I may have bought a few of em to have a little army.

Bat Creature was on a rumored list that circulated earlier, but everyone just assumed it was a Parademon.

Im sorry, but that bat creature looks horrible.

Every figure in this line looks horrible, except for heat vision Superman and Knightmare Batman (who has bad articulation).

I like armored Batman. He has great articulation, but the way they painted/ sculpted his eyes bothers me so much. :slap

Every figure in this line looks horrible, except for heat vision Superman and Knightmare Batman (who has bad articulation).

I like armored Batman. He has great articulation, but the way they painted/ sculpted his eyes bothers me so much. :slap

Articulation on ALL these figs is outdated crap,sorry! And that heat vision head looks dumb,Mattel really dropped the ball with all the 6 inch figs,but what else would you expect from Matty?

Articulation on ALL these figs is outdated crap,sorry! And that heat vision head looks dumb,Mattel really dropped the ball with all the 6 inch figs,but what else would you expect from Matty?

I don't think the heat vision head looks that great from what I've seen (I have yet to find it in stores), but the normal head & overall figure is an improvement over the first one, who looks like he ate a mouthful of bees :lol

I think the Bat Creature is pretty awesome. I only saw the movie once and it made an impression on me. Plus it's a nice counterpoint to the more mundane character design of Lex.

But to each their own! :duff

Yeah, I would take Bat-Creature any day of the week over that terribly generic Luthor that looks nothing like Luthor. At least he looks pretty creepy.

Doomsday and Man-Bat barely look recognizable as what they are supposed to be. At least they were consistent with the creatures looking like **** in that movie.

So I finally finished the Grapnel Blaster! The only figure I'm missing is heat vision Superman. Does anyone know when Toys R Us usually get their shipments?

Man-bat wouldn't have any connection to being in his mother's grave. I think it's just some surreal apparition for Bruce Wayne of his conscience; letting his demons overtake his humanity and his one directive of killing superman because of the 1% probability.

I bought 6 figures from this line from BVS and im not even going to finish building the gun, its not worth it at all. The other figures , which are not even out yet here in quebec canada, are total junk. Im missing knightmare batman, which is cool and all in concept but bottom line its crap as a figure, lex is junk, aquaman looks like he dint eat anything this year, and manbat thing is a big WHY????.

Im jumping straight into the suicide squad line , and even there im only getting harley, joker and deashot, the rest looks kinda good but knowing wave 1 might not hit right away ,same with wave 2, since we keep getting mattels figures mostly late or really late, im getting these online at double cost to avoid having to go out looking for them, which would cost me more then 5 times the retail cost in gas alone to find them around here, which is a total joke..

I mean seriously, what the point to have figures that people want for sale but only in small doses or not released at the same time everywhere.
This goes for some hasbro figures also, The civil war 6 inch are not even out here, like the heck, just release the damn things all ready and stop messing around.

maybe im alone thinking like this but im sure im not

Man-bat wouldn't have any connection to being in his mother's grave. I think it's just some surreal apparition for Bruce Wayne of his conscience; letting his demons overtake his humanity and his one directive of killing superman because of the 1% probability.

IrishJedi worked on the promotional material for the film so he'd know better than you or I.

Back