Mattel DC Comics 6'' inch Multiverse Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has it been announced or do we know when the armored Batman from the The Dark Knight Returns graphic novel will be released?

Yeah, I clicked on the Mattel Multiverse Toyark gallery not expecting to see anything I wanted, but I was really surprised how good the proto looked in some TF pics.

Hello Guys,
I did a quick mod of the Multiverse 6" Wonder Woman. Basically I heated up the head and squeeze it with pliers to try and make a bit thinner. And then repainted just the eyebrows to be less thicker.

MultiWW1verysmall.jpg
MultiWW2verysmall.jpg

I didn't take a before picture of mine, but I did snap a pic of another WW in the packaging at the store, for comparison:

MWWinboxVerySmall.jpg

That's good, it'll certainly tide me over till Mezco get around to doing her. (not getting my hopes up about that though.)

Thanks! There was only 2 Superman and 2 Son of Batman and maybe 6 Batman on the pegs when I found them. Im sure you won't be having trouble getting the heavy hitters. But good luck on your search!

Congrats! Still trying to get my hands on Superman and Batman myself to add them to my MOTUC shelf. However I have yet to find a decent deal for Germany. :duh

Is there a list of what is coming up for future release? Hope it's a sign TDKR Green Arrow will be made since an arrow is included with Superman.

Got the Mattel regular line Nightmare Batman and Wonder Woman and decided to repaint them.

They actually have lots of nice details once they are repainted.

IMG_3757_zpsdxro8g4c.jpg

IMG_3756_zpsgydtvs90.jpg

Just got these two today at toysrus in Quebec canada...
Both great figures. Supes has two heads, one shown ,which has a better portrait of Cavil ( nearly perfect head, and the same cast head but with heat vision, which is meh at best.
Batman is also great, same body as before but with added paint, like the added gold on the fins and a paint wash on the body that makes it look better. The Affleck head is mid good mid bad, sadly its not as good as Supes heads, but its good enough to please . The removable mask is pretty bad and instead should have been an alternate head. Both have great head motions, allowing to pose the heads more then with previous figures in this line.

both come with mid fire pieces for the gun, good pieces but without the rest of the line, its only a reminder that mattel needs to haul ass and release the rest of the line all ready.

Superman seems to represent superman in his fight with batman with a wet look that darkens his suit and Batman is from straight up from one of the promo photos with the mask removed/

Are these worth picking up... absolutely .

IMG_20160324_034823 (1).jpg

Back