Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be awesome, I would do that but I don't have a map :monkey1

or a Wun-Dar.... Oh well. :angelsmil

simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

Really?
Well, that's really disappointing...
Considering the amazing art he did on those...
This one is mediocre at best...
perspectives are all wrong, specially on Grauskull and Eternos...
I mean, it's cool and all, but could've been so much better... seems a bit rushed IMO

I don't have mine yet so I cannot comment.
It looking rushed wouldn't surprise me.

Hmm, normally I when I enter my tracking info into UPS they give me an estimated day of delivery, but for this package Im not getting that. I like knowing when I so can make sure someone is around to get it......someone I know.

Hmm, normally I when I enter my tracking info into UPS they give me an estimated day of delivery, but for this package Im not getting that. I like knowing when I so can make sure someone is around to get it......someone I know.
mine is the same way. that's the main reason i like UPS tracking is so i know the delivery date. now it is shrouded in mystery. Evil lyn is like that though. she is very crafty.

After having an issue on Sunday with Matty renewing my figure subscription for the month I'm happy to say they were telling the truth when they said it would go through in the next couple of days. I will be getting Evil-Lyn after all. Yippie!

Back