Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey i know its a long shot and im gonna post again in the wtb section, but does anyone have a spare he man, beastman, hordak, man at arms, trap jaw and battlecat they are willing to part with. its for my brother. he just got into the line and i have an extra skeletor for him but he wants the rest. if anyone can help out please let me know. thanks.

hey i know its a long shot and im gonna post again in the wtb section, but does anyone have a spare he man, beastman, hordak, man at arms, trap jaw and battlecat they are willing to part with. its for my brother. he just got into the line and i have an extra skeletor for him but he wants the rest. if anyone can help out please let me know. thanks.

PM replied.

:lol That is a ____ed up picture Ski. I just got my (well packed) sub figures today, and my oh my are these jawesome!!! Evil-Lyn is dare I say gorgeous and Wun-Dar is a very cool looking repaint and a classic in his own right. Simple repaint but tons of mystery/history behind this figure. Kudos to Mattel for releasing him.

I think these last few months have reinforced my decision to go with a subscription. No hassle for Trap-Jaw, Moss Man, and now Evil-Lyn...I think it's worth it. I mean you do get a figure and peace of mind knowing just the bonus figures are they headache. Well worth it IMO. Oh and there is the map of Eternia (during the reign of King Randor), which I for one think is really cool. I think it's a nice nod to the posters from the old line and I like the art too. Judge it for yourself. For as many ____ty ordering days there were I'd say the line is still the best out there, for those that are on the fence about the subs just know there is always going to be someone needing the hook-ups if you don't want a particular figure that month...or there is always the way of the Scalp-Or.

I know this is a long drawn out post but I felt it was time to reflect on these past few months & pages. Good journey...:lol

Hmm, normally I when I enter my tracking info into UPS they give me an estimated day of delivery, but for this package Im not getting that. I like knowing when I so can make sure someone is around to get it......someone I know.

Same here, I thought I was the only one. Every day will be a mystery for me now. :monkey2 :lol

:lol That is a ____ed up picture Ski. I just got my (well packed) sub figures today, and my oh my are these jawesome!!! Evil-Lyn is dare I say gorgeous and Wun-Dar is a very cool looking repaint and a classic in his own right. Simple repaint but tons of mystery/history behind this figure. Kudos to Mattel for releasing him.

I think these last few months have reinforced my decision to go with a subscription. No hassle for Trap-Jaw, Moss Man, and now Evil-Lyn...I think it's worth it. I mean you do get a figure and peace of mind knowing just the bonus figures are they headache. Well worth it IMO. Oh and there is the map of Eternia (during the reign of King Randor), which I for one think is really cool. I think it's a nice nod to the posters from the old line and I like the art too. Judge it for yourself. For as many ____ty ordering days there were I'd say the line is still the best out there, for those that are on the fence about the subs just know there is always going to be someone needing the hook-ups if you don't want a particular figure that month...or there is always the way of the Scalp-Or.

I know this is a long drawn out post but I felt it was time to reflect on these past few months & pages. Good journey...:lol

he-man+wink.jpg

Until next time...

I'm sure Ski meant no harm.

Aside from being fun people on the board, I like it when a Mod's actions are impartial, for good reason, and clearly explained.

Thanks Yo.

I don't know if Ski thought that would be funny, or if he just used it 'cause the dog had a sad look on its face. In either case it makes me very sad. I love my dog and all dogs and I HATE seeing things like that.

Animal, kid and women abusers are all together in the same place in hell and Dante will seek them out!

dantes-inferno-absolve-300x300.jpg

Back