Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my figs today. I'm pulling a Ski and leaving them in their cardboard shipping... for now. At first I was worried, because the big box was open on both ends, one flap loose on the top and another flap loose on the other side. Then I open and see that there a smaller brown cardboard boxes within the bigger box, so it's basically a two pack this month. I'll get around to opening them soon.

Animal, kid and women abusers are all together in the same place in hell and Dante will seek them out!

dantes-inferno-absolve-300x300.jpg
I agree.

Now lets get back to our regularly scheduled programming! :)

Damn Ski speak up for yourself you yella-belly-wretch (getting ready for Red Dead Redemption). Back on topic though this month has got to be one of the best so far, between Battle Cat, Trap-Jaw, and Evil-Lyn Mattel has been on fire with it's releases. Now we must prepare for June's battle for Keldor. :(

Damn Ski speak up for yourself you yella-belly-wretch (getting ready for Red Dead Redemption). Back on topic though this month has got to be one of the best so far, between Battle Cat, Trap-Jaw, and Evil-Lyn Mattel has been on fire with it's releases. Now we must prepare for June's battle for Keldor. :(

Not even the Matty refresh screen of doom can keep me from getting a Keldor. Well, actually it can, but I like to think that it can't.

Uh, my avatar serves that purpose. :monkey4

It just tortures me because I think it's him but it's just you. It's like when you see a girl that you think is your ex but it turns out to just be a girl wearing a mask that looks like your ex. But she's hotter and takes dirty pictures of toys.
WTF was I talking about?
I'm hungry.

Nah I didn't mean to post it for harm, just a sad face more or less, sorry for the improper humor. :monkey2

It's cool brosketball. :duff

Not even the Matty refresh screen of doom can keep me from getting a Keldor. Well, actually it can, but I like to think that it can't.

I needs me Keldor(s).

It just tortures me because I think it's him but it's just you. It's like when you see a girl that you think is your ex but it turns out to just be a girl wearing a mask that looks like your ex. But she's hotter and takes dirty pictures of toys.
WTF was I talking about?
I'm hungry.

____ you Tom. :D

I've gotten so tired of remakes and reboots and whatnot tha I've been revisiting movies and filmmakers that inspired me when I first started learning what filmmaking was all about.
Raimi is pretty much the ultimate rags to riches story, creatively.
And he hit Tobey Maguire in the face with a backpack.

I've gotten so tired of remakes and reboots and whatnot tha I've been revisiting movies and filmmakers that inspired me when I first started learning what filmmaking was all about.
Raimi is pretty much the ultimate rags to riches story, creatively.
And he hit Tobey Maguire in the face with a backpack.

What the Craw? Really? More info plz.

keldor?? what about tytus? doesn't he go on sale next month? WSOD here we come.:joy

Oh yeah, the fight for BIGGENS IS NEXT MONTH!:monkey4

Back