Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evil-Lyn is awesome, I like her a lot more than I thought I would and the map of Eternia is a lot bigger than I thought it would be!

b3d81caf.jpg

74026184.jpg

Awesome shots Ill. She looks great. I am a big fan of the yellow skin, but I would also buy another version.

Folks with stands, PM me. I can't pay ebay prices, but I can go 20 bucks or so. And rest assured they will go under motuc's figures feet, not to a life of neglet in per se Ski's closet. :monkey3

Awesome shots Ill. She looks great. I am a big fan of the yellow skin, but I would also buy another version.

Folks with stands, PM me. I can't pay ebay prices, but I can go 20 bucks or so. And rest assured they will go under motuc's figures feet, not to a life of neglet in per se Ski's closet. :monkey3

Hi PZ, how's those weapons packs treatin' you? :wave

Thanks! But I should apologize for those shots as they were taken with my iPhone. :eek:

I love the yellow skin, she's like a sexy Simpsons character. :lol

I'm so jealous bro. Looks great!!! Can't wait for mine! :rock
You're gonna love her!

And Ill, no Wun-Dar the Destroyer?
Sorry, didn't get a chance to open it, I'll get to him tomorrow.

Thanks! But I should apologize for those shots as they were taken with my iPhone. :eek:

I love the yellow skin, she's like a sexy Simpsons character. :lol

You're gonna love her!

Sorry, didn't get a chance to open it, I'll get to him tomorrow.

That's cool, thanks for sharing those cool Evil-Lyn shots.

I have 2 left, sold them all for 20.00 shipped to boardies. If you need one PM me, I got you covered. Alternatively, join the contest and maybe you can get a free one, along with some other goodies.:D

Hmm...since the stands are worth more than the weapons...send me the WP & pay for the shipping for the stands and you have a deal. :monkey5

Back