Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, since the big February insanity extravaganza is approaching, I have a lil inquiry. I have not found this information anywhere that I've searched. Has it been mentioned if your subscription Wun Dar figure(s), and the Eternian map, will actually ship with your Trap Jaw figure(s)?? I'm just wondering if Matty will ship them separately and bill us for the individual shipments or if they will actually be smart (and economical) and ship them together. Really curious about this since, you know, if you have the subscription you're already due for all 3 of those items so why not make it a simple process and load them all in the same box. :D

Here's the real question. Will Matty be able to keep up with Trap Jaw, Wun Dar, Battle Cat, the Map of Eternia and the other misc. junk that is due on that day? I foretell a huge train wreck. I just hope I'm an observer and not an active participant.

but does "with" mean in the same box, or at the same time?

My understanding was, yes.

Here's the real question. Will Matty be able to keep up with Trap Jaw, Wun Dar, Battle Cat, the Map of Eternia and the other misc. junk that is due on that day? I foretell a huge train wreck. I just hope I'm an observer and not an active participant.

We roll the dice every month with bonus figures. :monkey2

was all set to get battle cat, but with some things up I wont be able to get him. Hopefully they end up rereleaseing him down the line.

i want to order another trap jaw with my BC. i wonder if that is a bad idea though. i forseee myself reloading pages 100+ times only to end up without BC when it comes time to check out.

was all set to get battle cat, but with some things up I wont be able to get him. Hopefully they end up rereleaseing him down the line.

stop buying those re-do(hash) Mattel WWE figures :D
and battle cat would be yours

How would that differ from Amazon that gets thousands of orders a day shipping multiple items? As long as it's on the order form and you got the right packing/shipping people there shouldn't be a problem.

How would that differ from Amazon that gets thousands of orders a day shipping multiple items? As long as it's on the order form and you got the right packing/shipping people there shouldn't be a problem.

That is correct, but you forget one little thing. This is Matty we're talking about and not Amazon. Matty is like a girl running the lemonade stand. She doesn't quite understand the business and big orders confuse her. Now, Amazon is like Minute Maid or Tropicana. Has many, many smarter people working for them and handles orders more effectively.

I'm trying to say that with something that would be this "easy", Matty has screwed up many times. Well, the screwing up part is more of Digital River's fault. That's why I said I hope I'm not part of the upcoming catastrophe, if there is one.

Back