Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Adora this mornin.

Probably the most underwhelming figure in the line so far.
Her jaw is too large for a petit girl like Adora (hold thumb to chin and see how pretty she is).

I think she pales in comparison to the rock solid Teela figure.
I could easily live without POP characters in the line at all if I'm being honest.

That is correct, but you forget one little thing. This is Matty we're talking about and not Amazon. Matty is like a girl running the lemonade stand. She doesn't quite understand the business and big orders confuse her. Now, Amazon is like Minute Maid or Tropicana. Has many, many smarter people working for them and handles orders more effectively.

I'm trying to say that with something that would be this "easy", Matty has screwed up many times. Well, the screwing up part is more of Digital River's fault. That's why I said I hope I'm not part of the upcoming catastrophe, if there is one.
lemonade stand. that's funny stuff.:rotfl

i think i'm due for a screw up. i haven't talked to DR for a while. now's a good a time as any i guess.

no. i believe if you go to your account it gives you a phone# in big red writing, but apparently they can't even get it right when you call them.

Well whenever I move this year into our new house, I'm just creating another user account since I have no subs. :monkey1

I got a late start in this line - started with Tri-Klops. After getting a few more I decided to ditch it because I didn't want to go back and spend big money on the ones I'd missed, but I got drawn back in. :| Right now all I have is Adora, BA He-Man and Skeletor on the way Wednesday.

I like Adora quite a bit but I agree that she's pretty plain. Seemed like kind of an odd choice to begin with but at the very least it gave us a new character that hadn't been made in any other line before.

I have a site that I do reviews for, and here's my Adora review.

https://www.figureportal.com/reviews/review-masters-of-the-universe-classics-adora

Not sure if it's OK to post this here, so mods if it's not feel free to remove the link and ruthlessly scold me. :)

John

I only had to go thru 20 pages to catch up this time, you guys are slacking!

Oh and we should rename this thread, 'Skispam and the Masters of the Spamiverse'. :D

Prick finger and whala.................. :monkey1
oh...and it's "voila". not whala.
:lecture

he_man_movie_gets_a_new_screenwriter.jpg
Ski's alter ego. :lol

Back