Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
signed up as Crawful but i didn't get my verification email yet. i'll probably just stop by there once in a while to tell the whiners to STFU. but i like it here better. this is the most well rounded collectibles board out there.

Mes-or signed up. Though I don't think Ill be doing much posting.

That's what I thought too, although had this been available during the '09 sub I would have complained, complained, complained...

Oh, we're doing He-Man names. I'm just plain old boba ben.

Let's show those He-Man.org babies what for.

If you guys seriously think you will have more freedom over on the Matty boards than He-man.org, you are gonna be in for a big surprise!

It's a Mattel run coorporate forum.

That's not to say I'm not gonna join, there may be some fun stuff up but not because I can say stuff I can't on he-man.org. A Fan run board.

If you guys seriously think you will have more freedom over on the Matty boards than He-man.org, you are gonna be in for a big surprise!

It's a Mattel run coorporate forum.

That's not to say I'm not gonna join, there may be some fun stuff up but not because I can say stuff I can't on he-man.org. A Fan run board.

Oh I whole heartedly agree Eamon, I am on there to counteract any POP/NA whiners who try and steer the ship in the wrong direction.

izzzzzzzzzzzz beautiful!!!!!!

raiders-pf33.jpg

just got Reletor. forgot he was arriving today. looks pretty good but i like the face paint on the original better. this one is very green with the yellow paint focused more in the middle of his face. the forehead and jaw are almost all green. can't wait to pose him on Panthor. hopefully BC sells well or Matty won't do a panthor.:lol

Back