Mass Effect

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I"m doing every sidequest there is and I'm level 8, 6 hours in. I'm still at the citadel, damn you guys play fast. I guess I like to explore and just play around with the game too much.

OH, how do you buy a permit for the jelly guy to preach in the citadel? I don't have enough charm to bride the turian c-sec officer.

Just pay the guy. :cool:

You know, you can always come back to the Citadel after going to other planets, you don't have to get everything done there at once.

As far as main quests, I recommend doing the Artemus Tau cluster first (you pick up an additional party member there). Then go to Teros(or Eros, or whatever it's called I can't remember). Then Noveria, then Virmire--at least that's my recommendation.

You know, you can always come back to the Citadel after going to other planets, you don't have to get everything done there at once.

As far as main quests, I recommend doing the Artemus Tau cluster first (you pick up an additional party member there). Then go to Teros(or Eros, or whatever it's called I can't remember). Then Noveria, then Virmire--at least that's my recommendation.

perhaps i'll just come back. i think i have to do that for THE FAN anyway.

ordered this game today morning. should be here in a 2 or 3 days.
is this game hard? cause im the guy who cant , to this day, get past the final boss in gears of war:monkey5

It's not hard. It does take a few hours to get used to all of the controls and menus. You just have to learn the game. I wouldn't call it hard though.

Well I finally beat my first go this weekend. A bit over 30 hours and I was a level 48. I really wanted to get to that level 50 but fell just short. The only assignment I didn't complete was scanning all the keepers. This game is awesome and the story is even better. Can't wait to play through it as a dick :D

Well I finally beat my first go this weekend. A bit over 30 hours and I was a level 48. I really wanted to get to that level 50 but fell just short. The only assignment I didn't complete was scanning all the keepers. This game is awesome and the story is even better. Can't wait to play through it as a dick :D

I want to be a woman and be the most horrible person in the universe. :lol

Yea, I'm level 20 about 14 hours in. I guess I just play really slow, getting all the side quests. I too want to replay it as a dick. I don't know why I was so nice to begin with, should have built up my intimidation. Its just like KOTOR, I played the nice guy in that too.

good game after the 2nd play-thru, but man, do they expect you to play it so many times? :pow got half way on the 3rd play, but just got kinda lame. still, it's a good game. i would give it a 8.4

You don't have to play it through multiple times, but if you want all of the achievements then you do.

Yea, I'm going to play through again to get the renegade option, which I should have done in the first place. Dont' think I'm goign to go to every planet, that would take forever. I just can't wait for KOTOR 3 to come out from bioware.

You don't have to play it through multiple times, but if you want all of the achievements then you do.

yeah, that's my point. If you want to get all the achievements, your going to have to play it more than 2 times. I just don't like leaving thing uncompleted. I like getting everthing.:D

Got ME for Christmas as well. So far I love the hybrid style! Also, the game looks incredible! I love the film grain effect, it looks too clean and sharp without it, I really feel like I'm playing a movie vs a video game for the first time I can remember. The dialoge is sharp and worth putting the time in to. As with most 30+ hour games, I know it will take me quite a while to play through, with so many other great games to play, but I realy hope I can eventually play through it a couple of times. Between this and Super Mario Galaxies, when will I have time to play GoW and COD with all the freaks?

Got ME for Christmas as well. So far I love the hybrid style! Also, the game looks incredible! I love the film grain effect, it looks too clean and sharp without it, I really feel like I'm playing a movie vs a video game for the first time I can remember. The dialoge is sharp and worth putting the time in to. As with most 30+ hour games, I know it will take me quite a while to play through, with so many other great games to play, but I realy hope I can eventually play through it a couple of times. Between this and Super Mario Galaxies, when will I have time to play GoW and COD with all the freaks?

That's my prediciment. I want to play Super Mario Galaxy and finish off Zelda: Twilight PRincess, AND play online games. I just don't have enough time. BUT, I did already play once through ME, but I want to do another one.

Back