Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack should be the next PF...FTW!!!:panic::panic::panic:

MassEffect3Jack.jpg

I think a line of 1/6 maquettes like the LOTR ones would be the best option to get the other characters made. PF's are too big.

That seems to be the exact face they are going for so I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Personally, I am not a huge fan of that pose, but it should still look quite cool in statue form.

1/6? What's the point these days? Might as well just pay $150 more and get something twice as big, fully sculpted and awesome.

I hope the pose is like the game cover:

FP2655-MASS-EFFECT-3-cover.jpg

NIce.

....although I'd prefer him holding an assault rifle. Never used pistols myself...but I'm just happy they are making this!

Who knows maybe they will make Miranda. Everyone here seems to want it. I still don't think so though.

Liara will most likely be the 2nd one...and I'd be very surprised if they made more than 2. Yes Star Wars has many statues but the market for them is much much ....much.... bigger than for Mass Effect.

Oh hell's yeah!
Being that it is a PF, I wonder how Sideshow will make use of the multi-medium (i.e material/clothing) side of things. :dunno
What will be polystone sculpt, and what - if any - will be other.

Oh hell's yeah!
Being that it is a PF, I wonder how Sideshow will make use of the multi-medium (i.e material/clothing) side of things. :dunno
What will be polystone sculpt, and what - if any - will be other.

I don't think there will be any 'mixed media' at all, which makes the PF tag interesting ....maybe they're counting the gun (and omni-blade?) as seperate pieces.

I don't think there will be any 'mixed media' at all, which makes the PF tag interesting ....maybe they're counting the gun (and omni-blade?) as seperate pieces.

Sideshow has already said that not all pieces that are PFs will be mixed media. What it does say is that the figure is 1/4.

Damn, I cant wait to see pics and vids of this statue.:impatient::gah:

Back