Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I didn't think this would happen! Commander Shepard is the man. May have to get this one. Now bring on Miranda and Garrus!!!

Really excited about this! Hopefully more characters will follow, but I can do with just Shepard. This will more than likely be my first PF.

Looks nice so far but I don't think I'll get it.

As much as I love Mass Effect I'm not sure this warrants a PF for me. I'd prefer this in 1:6 or 1:5.

I play a blonde Femshep with long hair and blue green eyes, so pass. I'd be interested in Miranda, Liara, Samara, Kasumi, or Tali, though.

TBH, i dont think they will do characters with small roles in ME3. Anyway indeed Kasumi will also be beauty. :yess:

Dreams do come true *sobs* lol

This is my fantasy grail piece above all others:

Sideshow + Polystone + 1/4 premium format + Commander Shepard

I literally just lost interest in everything else that's been announced over the last couple of months and the stuff coming out soon.

Have never bothered staying up late (time zone differences) to ensure I can get the exclusive but I will on this one.

TBH, i dont think they will do characters with small roles in ME3. Anyway indeed Kasumi will also be beauty. :yess:

As long as the line seems profitable, I think they might opt for some of the female characters I mentioned, as well as a remote possibility of EDI, only for their artistic value, since they simply look neat. SS makes those types of character choices a lot. Look at all of the lesser characters we have seen made first in other lines.

So you're telling me that Sideshow won't do a Jenkins statue?! Blasphemy, Gouryella!

Nope, just a figure, a LS figure. :)

As long as the line seems profitable, I think they might opt for some of the female characters I mentioned, as well as a remote possibility of EDI, only for their artistic value, since they simply look neat. SS makes those types of character choices a lot. Look at all of the lesser characters we have seen made first in other lines.

I was just thinking that because of the big ME3 logo under Shepard.. But we'll see what happens, nowadays everything is possible. :clap

Thi is like so excellent.No way Im passing this one.This is going to be mys first PF.I just need more money:gah:.

This is going to be awesome. I'm guessing Garrus, Liara, and Tali have the best shot of being made if there are any more in the series. I'd love to see a character from each race, so it would be awesome to get Mordin, Wrex,Thane, and Legion too, but that's probably pushing it.

Garrus, Thane, Grunt or Rex and Legion are my most wanted for males. Kasumi and Liara for Females.

I'd get the others, but those are my most wanted.

This license truly is a dream come true

Last edited:
They will likely make Garrus next or perhaps Miranda. Both are strong choices.

Back