Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ask and you shall receive :D

523755_496206400405032_1293351329_n.jpg

Courtesy of our very own theJosh

523755_496206400405032_1293351329_n.jpg

"Come at me bro!"

LOL what sort of pose is that !?
What is it supposed to be? Maybe he's doing the infamous Shepard dance from one of Omega or the Citadel's nightclubs?
:D

Not a fan of the plastic omniblade as well. Holographic stuff never looks good when they make it out of clear plastic. They should just not touch that stuff. Hopefully its the EX. and comes off.

Last edited:
Yeah I can't say that I much like the pose either, unfortunately. The way the arms are swept backwards like that with the weapons make little sense, and just looks totally at odds with the rest of the pose/sculpt. And yeah, the omniblade does look very cheap and plasticy too. Shame, because everything else is so damn good.

Out of all the possible poses they could choose, they go, yep, the one with the awkward looking arms and oddly held weapons, that's the one we want...Sideshow just mystifies me sometimes, they really do.

The pose looks so terrible lol and his legs look a bit short. Maybe when they have the base complete the pose will make more sense?

Oh man I hope it's just a pose that looks bad in certain angles. The face seems a bit long too, but I can't be sure. Need more pics! Thanks Josh!

Am very curious to see a 'production diary' vid on this and hear an explanation of the pose.

Did they only get a brief description of 'sci-fi guy in armor' and then only later on realize that they weren't working on Boba Fett? He looks like he is about to take off.

Back