Marvel's The Punisher - Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter how hard I try, I can't get hyped for either Ragnarok or JL, so yeah, I'll be watching Punisher as well. Strange to think I didn't see a single CBM on the big screen this year.

bear-dance.0.gif

ha... i just noticed pretty boy Ben Barnes is on this show, i wonder what role is he playing, hes just so handsome

ben-barnes.jpg

ha... i just noticed pretty boy Ben Barnes is on this show, i wonder what role is he playing, hes just so handsome

ben-barnes.jpg

He's playing Jigsaw who was also known as The Beaut before his face gets all messed up so, I think it's pretty good casting. I think they're gonna set him up the say way they did Nuke on Jess' first season. I thought he played an arrogant ******* on Westworld pretty damn well.

He's playing Jigsaw who was also known as The Beaut before his face gets all messed up so, I think it's pretty good casting. I think they're gonna set him up the say way they did Nuke on Jess' first season. I thought he played an arrogant ******* on Westworld pretty damn well.

thats what i was hinting at :lol

wat were u doig?

I've been doing this thing for the last year and a half now where I study for exams and write essays like, THE NIGHT they're due or the night before and I had two mid terms in a row. I chugged 4 cups of coffee at 2am the previous night soooo I've been up a while. XD

Grace hates it :lol

She was given the first 6 to review and she stopped at 3 to give her thoughts but hasn’t got the binge urge to continue because it’s very boring.

She said only good thing is Bernthal’s acting.

She also said:

Too much talking and not enough action in the fist 3 but when it does happen it’s glorious to behold.

Military scenario and bad guy cliches are horrible. (historically she really hates it when US military are made to look like villains in any movie)

No connection to other Netflix shows other than Karen for a little bit.

Enjoy:

Grace hates it :lol

She was given the first 6 to review and she stopped at 3 to give her thoughts but hasn’t got the binge urge to continue because it’s very boring.

She said only good thing is Bernthal’s acting.

She also said:

Too much talking and not enough action in the fist 3 but when it does happen it’s glorious to behold.

Military scenario and bad guy cliches are horrible. (historically she really hates it when US military are made to look like villains in any movie)

No connection to other Netflix shows other than Karen for a little bit.

Enjoy:

Sounds like a based review.... i was so excited for this show :(

Im sad that it is boring

Well not writing it off based on one chick's view of a few episodes, but I would agree. The Punisher should not be a show about talking. We had enough of that for him in Daredevil.

Sure it's nice to give properties substance, but when it's a character know for action, it needs lots of it. Punisher will always be at home in 80's style action flicks.

As crappy as defenders was it at least had a lot of action....

Stupid netflix

**** Grace.

I agree but no man should **** Grace. I look forward to the show because Punisher is my favorite character and I think his appearances in season 2 of Daredevil were great. I have to see this for myself and could care less of Grace's inflated opinion. I hope it's good but at the same time I agree with others that he would have been best served in the 80's when Rambo and predator and Robocop were out. Needs the action and ultra violence he is known for in the comics

Back