Marvel's The Punisher - Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn the marvel/ dc war is gaining steam each day. I wouldn’t be surprised if fans went to a giant battlefield and fought after the BO results for jl and Thor come in.

Damn the marvel/ dc war is gaining steam each day. I wouldn’t be surprised if fans went to a giant battlefield and fought after the BO results for jl and Thor come in.

Meanwhile a lot of us just enjoy them both for what they are, popcorn munchers. Marvel makes the better films (as of right now anyways), but DC makes the better comics.

Meanwhile a lot of us just enjoy them both for what they are, popcorn munchers. Marvel makes the better films (as of right now anyways), but DC makes the better comics.

Yea I enjoy both. I love Dc and marvel. But I don’t want one to fail and be looked down on. These characters are just to good to just fail. I’ll always be a proud supporter of marvel and DC.

Except Leto joker and bvs and Thor and baby groot. **** them.

I absolutely love that Marvel is releasing this the same day that Justice League hits theaters. :yess:

IMG_0264.JPG

It's a Netflix series, not a popcorn blockbuster.
They're not competin' with each other.
Your jokes are crap, fellas. :lol

Too bad it's so far away. I was prepared for October release.

I dunno...I'm thinking about staying home to watch it instead of JL :lol

I remember reading a few articles back in 2008 that said the release of Grand Theft Auto IV would negatively affect the box office of Iron Man :lol
I have no idea if it actually did anything.

I dunno...I'm thinking about staying home to watch it instead of JL :lol

I remember reading a few articles back in 2008 that said the release of Grand Theft Auto IV would negatively affect the box office of Iron Man :lol
I have no idea if it actually did anything.

lol videogames

Historically home consumption ABSOLUTELY impacts box office.

Especially sports or counter programming.

The same day WB is going Whedon light with the new and improved shiny JL Marvel is going dark dirty and gritty with Punisher.

Marvel does not view that Punisher show as just a regular tv show they view that as a looping 24/7 threat to JL!

Punisher might as well be a damn movie the way Marvel is treating it lol

I will certainly be watching this over Justice League on release day. Just more excited about it.

No this is definitely a competition thing. I mean come on. Stay at home and watch punisher for free or go to the movies and see jl

I think it looks a too serious. Needs a hint of camp. Not as much as TJ and WZ but even the Zeck books had some.

No this is definitely a competition thing. I mean come on. Stay at home and watch punisher on your paid Nexflix subscription service or go to the movies and see jl

Fixed

Justice League then a episode of Punisher and chill.....

I will certainly be watching this over Justice League on release day. Just more excited about it.

No this is definitely a competition thing. I mean come on. Stay at home and watch punisher for free or go to the movies and see jl

Definitely JL then full weekend for the Punisher. Can't wait!

I'll be doing the same.

YEA BOIIIIII hyped for my Jon Berthal fix

tumblr_lyxlryeJEM1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

No matter how hard I try, I can't get hyped for either Ragnarok or JL, so yeah, I'll be watching Punisher as well. Strange to think I didn't see a single CBM on the big screen this year.

Back