Marvel's The Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These weird bandanna wearing kids are always in my recommendations on YouTube and so is some other guy. Like I really want to see someone sit and react to a trailer .

They're actually playing characters. Their reactions are real, but unlike other people on youtube they do it as characters. One is called "M Dog" (I think), and he's a wannabe gansta rapper and the guy with the beard, his name is Struggle Soldier, and he's a total loser bum, and M dog is always making fun of him. Also, there's an Asian girl that sits with them and never talks, but M Dog can't see her, only Struggle Soldier can see her, perhaps because she's in his mind...no one knows. Sometimes Michael Jackson is also a guest.

Anyway, now you know. :lol

Yup, I figured they were playing characters after like the 2nd video I watched of them, they we acting all G and there was this funny looking Asian chick wearing a bandana at the bacck, that's what gave it away.

I haven't watched the other dudes in a while now, got tired of them.

Yup, I figured they were playing characters after like the 2nd video I watched of them, they we acting all G and there was this funny looking Asian chick wearing a bandana at the bacck, that's what gave it away.

I haven't watched the other dudes in a while now, got tired of them.

They have videos as themselves too.

Also there are a few videos where they break character because they couldn't stop laughing.

WE . . . .

qilc9h3uvj3z.jpg

Grace is in absolute love with Jordan she gushes over his fashion choices and body so much I thought she was going to whip out a Man of Steel Kryptonian ship and have at it. She even gushes over Boseman. She definately wants to be an oreo cookie.

Sorry crows but it seems to me your woman ain’t into small things, maybe another time.

Just look at her face it says it all.

You go girl.

Not great but way better:

Now I'm a little bit excited again.
Thank God for fan edits.

Wow... You guys are obsessed with this chubby no-one.
It's not even funny. I can't go into movie threads to just read posts about movies now.

No one in their right mind is going to melt over her in a good way. Then again, we are on a board called Sideshow Freaks. :lol

I'm probably the only insane person disgusted/annoyed by her. :lol

They're actually playing characters. Their reactions are real, but unlike other people on youtube they do it as characters. One is called "M Dog" (I think), and he's a wannabe gansta rapper and the guy with the beard, his name is Struggle Soldier, and he's a total loser bum, and M dog is always making fun of him. Also, there's an Asian girl that sits with them and never talks, but M Dog can't see her, only Struggle Soldier can see her, perhaps because she's in his mind...no one knows. Sometimes Michael Jackson is also a guest.

Anyway, now you know. :lol

Those 2 dudes crack me dafuq up their 2 BP reaction videos are comedy gold if you ask me.

Back