Marvel's The Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What issues would you recommend? Been out of comics for decades, but that whole bit about his prep game and all has me intrigued.

All of Priest's run. Maybe "The Man Without Fear/Most Dangerous Man Alive" if you have time (it's T'Challa filling up for Daredevil after Matt got taken over by a demon). Kirby's run is zany fun as well. I'd ignore the Hudlin/Coates runs & minis.

Still completely mind****** about how Coogler dealt with the Feige monster throughout the production.

All of Priest's run. Maybe "The Man Without Fear/Most Dangerous Man Alive" if you have time (it's T'Challa filling up for Daredevil after Matt got taken over by a demon). Kirby's run is zany fun as well. I'd ignore the Hudlin/Coates runs & minis.

Cool. Thanks, man. I enjoy master strategist super-bad guys like Doom, Deathstroke, etc. Seems like Cap fits that bill now, which is a crazy thing to think. I've been considering checking out Millar's Nemesis as well, though I've read mixed things about that.

Cool. Thanks, man. I enjoy master strategist super-bad guys like Doom, Deathstroke, etc. Seems like Cap fits that bill now, which is a crazy thing to think. I've been considering checking out Millar's Nemesis as well, though I've read mixed things about that.

Millar's Nemesis is... You know this "Ow, the Edge" meme? It's that. But edgier. And much more stupid. Nemesis takes the sperm of the Police Comissioner's gay son's sperm, puts bombs in it, genetically modfies it, and impregnates his sister, with her now expecting triplet boys... And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Just pirate it, read it for 40 minutes and then forget about it.

As for the rest, Priest's current Deathstroke book is also great. And I don't mean "eh, it's pretty good, 5/7". It's legitimately a great book. Doom also has a book currently but it's... complicated. Read Doom 2099 if you haven't.

Awful concept with Wakanda..WTF I was expecting JungleBook and got Bladerunner :slap

I like his mask design though

Awful concept with Wakanda..WTF I was expecting JungleBook and got Bladerunner :slap

I like his mask design though

You were expecting Jungle book? Do you not remember the super advanced medical facility at the end of Civil War? You also need to pick up a comic book. Wakanda is pretty much the most technologically advanced society on Earth. That trailer looks awesome. I really hope we get a more comic version of Claw in this.. with his sonic Emitter.

You were expecting Jungle book? Do you not remember the super advanced medical facility at the end of Civil War? You also need to pick up a comic book. Wakanda is pretty much the most technologically advanced society on Earth. That trailer looks awesome. I really hope we get a more comic version of Claw in this.. with his sonic Emitter.

Well I haven't read BP in a while, I guess the movie is on track :dunno

Was meh over it.

That last shot with the car flipping. I guess were are supposed to be impressed with all that slow mo cgi? George Miller would be rolling on the floor if he saw it.

Dissapoined that they didn't bust out some C+C Music Factory for the people dancing on the waterfall.

Back