Marvel's The Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was meh over it.

That last shot with the car flipping. I guess were are supposed to be impressed with all that slow mo cgi? George Miller would be rolling on the floor if he saw it.

Dissapoined that they didn't bust out some C+C Music Factory for the people dancing on the waterfall.

It looked too much like the CW scene..where's the originality

Was meh over it.

That last shot with the car flipping. I guess were are supposed to be impressed with all that slow mo cgi? George Miller would be rolling on the floor if he saw it.

Dissapoined that they didn't bust out some C+C Music Factory for the people dancing on the waterfall.

:lol :lol :lol

But Fury Road was nothing impressive to me.

Last edited:
Was meh over it.

That was the one part that I wasn't that keen on. The cgi Black Panther was very obvious.

I wonder what the HT version of this would look like because after rewatching the teaser on YouTube the suit is identical to the CW suit :dunno

I wonder what the HT version of this would look like because after rewatching the teaser on YouTube the suit is identical to the CW suit :dunno

The suit he first shows up in is identical but there's definitely a different one later in the trailer when he's shown mask-less and when he lands on the car.

I don't like the new costume. CW one was beautiful, one of the few that doesn't look like ass in the MCU, I don't think the new one is bad but it's a downgrade.

It's the same ****. :lol

Yup ... same ****.

f23b7bfa643e78f2d1e188c2664036c7.jpeg

94e7235d1dd3305c27ee8442327d4ab9.png

be0e4f53a2d68c6599e27de817ddaed3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It started off good, but then the rap thing came in. Jesus, Wakanda is a different country. They have their own traditions and culture. They're not "woke brothers". They're extremely racist, xenophobic and just plain nasty. That's one of the major aspects of the BP mythos. Anyway, apart from that, it was a cool trailer. The CGI is obviously unfinished but eh, I don't worry. All in all, I'm looking forward to it, but I'll expect to hear more. If it's the Hudlin "we were Godz" version, I'll be dissapointed. If it's the Priest one which points out the obvious flaws in ther society, cool.

PS: As for Wakanda, of course it looks high-tech. That's the way it's always been. Going back to the Kirby run even. What the hell does Jungle Book have to do with it?

It started off good, but then the rap thing came in. Jesus, Wakanda is a different country. They have their own traditions and culture. They're not "woke brothers". They're extremely racist, xenophobic and just plain nasty. That's one of the major aspects of the BP mythos. Anyway, apart from that, it was a cool trailer. The CGI is obviously unfinished but eh, I don't worry. All in all, I'm looking forward to it, but I'll expect to hear more. If it's the Hudlin "we were Godz" version, I'll be dissapointed. If it's the Priest one which points out the obvious flaws in ther society, cool.

PS: As for Wakanda, of course it looks high-tech. That's the way it's always been. Going back to the Kirby run even. What the hell does Jungle Book have to do with it?

X-Gon Feige give it to ya

Still not sure trailer was cool and poster is okay but still hoping for the best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Although I started setting my expectations low for every MCU flick after Iron Man 3, I'm hoping this is at least good and doesn't get s*** all over like Thor because "it's not Iron Man".

Back