Marvel's Iron Fist: The Netflix Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was Misty Knight in the trailer? I didn't spot her.

I don't think we've seen enough footage to say meh or yay yet, I'm honestly surprised we even got something. Teaser could have been more climactic though.

Don't think she was in there but here's the cast goofing off. Reminds me of how the cast of DD were before that premiered so I'm hoping it's a good sign.

Iron Fist will be streaming on March 17th, 2017!

We got our first date announcement teaser and image!

14479615_1782682058657897_1681580463673170045_n.jp  g

DAMN! Look at all those bodies he left. I'm excited for this one! Marvel Netlix is already 3 for 3 in my book.

Both DD were entertaining, Tenant keep JJ interesting and I'm struggling enjoying Cage. I hope this one delivers as I find them slowly going downhill....

I still really enjoyed Luke Cage but it's the weakest of the shows so far. The whole season is about an 8 for me. From what it looks like, Iron Fist seems to be way more in tone and atmosphere with Daredevil. I even think it has a chance to surpass it. I'm psyched for it as well as for this weekend since I'm pretty damn sure we're gonna be seeing the Defenders on stage together for the first time.

I'm really looking forward to this show. :yess:

Daredevil was/is awesome, JJ was meh for me, Luke Cage was okay.

I had a chat with a friend at work who whined about the casting of Colleen Wing...

jessica-split.jpg

...and he proceeded to give me a whole list of fanboy reasons why it was a bad choice. I responded with...

1381464511265.gif
:)

prelude comic being given out at NYCC

iron-fist.jpg

poster.jpg

Art work but it confirms glowing fist and the tattoo. Wonder if he will shave :lol

Was thinking about posting this earlier.

Well Finn is literally filming the finale right now and still had a beard and all that but maybe he'll shave in the last 5-10 minutes or so. They start shooting The Defenders in 3 weeks and We'll see Finn at the Iron Fist panel on...Friday? Saturday? So I guess we'll have to see how he looks by then.

Trailer was ****ing SICK. I could not believe they actually had the glowing hand and LOVE how they did it rather than an aura coming his fist. It's so cool how you can see the veins through his hand. Ugh, Colleen looked amazing. I really think this one has the chance to be as good, if not, better than Daredevil. Now all we need to see is Shou Lao.

Mine was Daredevil, then Jessica Jones, then Iron Fist, and then Luke Cage. If it weren't for me reading Alias, I don't think i'd love Jessica Jones as much as I do. I think they went above and beyond the source material with that.

Trailer looks great. I love the glowing fist too. I am still hoping for some sort of costume. I am open to a variety of possible interpretations but it seems to me there could be a costume, at least when in K'un-L'un which could consistent with the culture and tradition. I also like some of the modern takes in the comics which give a nod to Bruce Lee's track suit. It just seems there ways to give him some sort outfit in a way that still keeps everything real world. Just look at Dr Strange in the upcoming movie, not that Danny should dress like that, but his costume makes sense because of the culture from which he lived and trained in the story. Danny could have some sort of costume which makes sense in the same way.

I'm getting some serious Immortal Iron Fist vibes, and all I can say is... hells yeah! Give me Orson Randall and the Immortal Weapons now!

Back