Marvel's Iron Fist: The Netflix Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not, they seem to be willing to switch race for no reason on many occasions. I actually like the guy who they picked for Luke Cage.

As for the guy to play Iron Fist, I don't really remember him being memorable on GoT. Hopefully he works out.

As most people have said already, Luke Cage's race is an intergal part of his personality. The reason studios get away with changing the race of white characters is because yes, white characters do far outnumber any other race. But if you take a black character, who's still in the minority, and change his nationality to something else, then you're thinning the already small pool. Bautista playing Luke Cage would be a disaster, because it's downright offensive.

Either way, this conversation took place what, 2 pages ago? Let's just talk about Iron Fist and leave it at that. Anything else will likely result in an endless circle of the same old, same old "argument" for race-bending.

Either way, this conversation took place what, 2 pages ago? Let's just talk about Iron Fist and leave it at that. Anything else will likely result in an endless circle of the same old, same old "argument" for race-bending.

I agree. It would be great to hear from fans of Iron Fist about their expectations and what they'd like to see in the show, because I really don't know much about the character except he and Cage were Heroes for Hire.

I agree. It would be great to hear from fans of Iron Fist about their expectations and what they'd like to see in the show, because I really don't know much about the character except he and Cage were Heroes for Hire.

I don't mind if they changed the race of the dude but I also don't mind if they didn't so I'm completely fine with who they got. Ser Loras here has a crap ton of working out and martial arts training to do though unless he's gonna have a bunch of stunt men. But I'm so excited to see his origin and hopefully they go all the way with it. I can see the members of the Defenders asking about how they all their powers now...

Daredevil: "So how'd you all get your powers? I got mine in an accident."

Jessica: "Accident."

Luke: "Experiment."

Danny: "I punched a dragon in the ****ing heart!"

I'm really, really happy with this casting.

Has Marvel / Disney confirmed it? Or is it only confirmed by the trades?

This is one of the characters I really don't know much about, same with Jessica Jones. If they can pull of the same quality with this as they did with JJ, I am all in.

I hope they dye his hair blonde. They should have done the same with Evans when he was cast as Cap.

Marvel's 'Iron Fist' casts 'The Force Awakens' actress in lead role | EW.com

Her crew was the worst part of the last season of Game of Thrones, but I don't think she was to blame :lol

Lc861FU.jpg

Yes! So ready for this! Marvel and Netflix are tearing it up right now!

It's not the best trailer but he fact that we even got a teaser for me excited! I was hoping to see his fist light up though. I'm assuming Danny is what made whatever that was go flying. I cannot wait.

Looks meh as ****.

Luke Cage's trailer was way better.

Cage's trailer was alright. What has me interested was watching the cast(minus Cage) on the Marvel livestream. They look like a fun bunch and I had no idea Misty Knight was going to be in the series. Will we see her bionic arm?

Was Misty Knight in the trailer? I didn't spot her.

I don't think we've seen enough footage to say meh or yay yet, I'm honestly surprised we even got something. Teaser could have been more climactic though.

Back