Marvel's Iron Fist: The Netflix Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It moved too slow for me. 13 eps is too much, and the same goes for DDS2. I'm still at ep 5 or 6 of LC, and I'll probably just finish it just to be up-to-date. It's not "bad", and it's well-made, but certain things didn't... "click", for some reason. I generally prefer smaller seasons, and while the characters were great, after a while it started losing steam. At least IMO.

I think LC will be better when he's on the Defenders show

You're not entirely wrong, these shows do suffer from being 4 episodes too long.

Lets see how Defenders does at 8 episodes.

Well, the story will be tighter at least.

I think LC will be better when he's on the Defenders show

So far I like this version. It's not the Bednis-dad or the jive-old-timey-version, but it works. He's cool, has style, he's well-rounded in general. I do wonder how the JJ/LC thing will play out though.

I would've left out JJ from the Netflix shows, powers too similar to LC.

That's my problem in general with Marvel/DC, too many crappy characters leeching off each other.

The more there are the more the primary characters lose their special and unique identities.

That's my problem in general with Marvel/DC, too many crappy characters leeching off each other.

The more there are the more the primary characters lose their special and unique identities.

Well, whereas LC was a sociopolitical drama, JJ was more of a psychologial drama/noir film, so the shows were wildly different. I didn't mind, really. I just wish they'd hurry up and announce MK, Blade & GR.

That's your mindset's problem.
Characters superhuman abilities are only a small part of their identities.

There's no way they don't..LC and Jessica Jones are a power couple

SOme random dude they picked up off the street. They could have at least found someone that hung around a gym.

:lol

He does look a bit scrawny and I have only seen him from GoT as a supporting character so I don't know if I will end up liking him in the role or not. I'm hoping for the best because I do like Iron Fist.

I wonder if they tried to get Charlie Hunnam or even Cam Gigandet before this guy.

No one complained about Matt Murdock's thin build, and he has no special abilities.

1500x500

C3lB2tdXUAA2fyu.jpg

C3lHPPSWMAAt0Gb.jpg

I'm in better shape than this dude :lol

That fist better be powerful.

They should dump the CW and reboot their TV shows

I'd love a better quality Arrow and Flash. I don't really give two ****s about the other shows, but they could do one about Nightwing and another about the Birds of Prey. :dunno

Back