Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No...I hit it once then stop. Should I hold the button down after I hit it?

Hold the button to build up energy before releasing it, and you do a super-hammer swing that gongs the bell.

I'm loving MUA, but got the cheat codes to release all of the skins right away to really have my fun. I want to play my fav versions of the characters right from the start, not to have to wait.

So how realistic is it to hope for future editions of MUA they can come out with an expansion disc with lots of other heroes that can be added into the existing game? I love the isoteric characters you can play in this, but want even more!

Picked this one up today at Costco. I have only played it a little, but it's fun so far. It was supposed to come with a code to unlock Daredevil, but that was nowhere to be found.

Yeah, you just build up your force and then it should work.

Still gotta go back and play the comic book missions and a few other things but the core part of the game I beat. Can't wait for them to make a sequel to this game.

I had a code for Silver Surfer.

William Shatners Toupee said:
So how realistic is it to hope for future editions of MUA they can come out with an expansion disc with lots of other heroes that can be added into the existing game? I love the isoteric characters you can play in this, but want even more!
which system are you playing it on?? the 360 and pc version will have downloadable updates including missions and characters.

William Shatners Toupee said:
Hold the button to build up energy before releasing it, and you do a super-hammer swing that gongs the bell.

I'm loving MUA, but got the cheat codes to release all of the skins right away to really have my fun. I want to play my fav versions of the characters right from the start, not to have to wait.

Where did you get those cheats?? I'd love to unlock the classic look characters!!

I can't play this i guess on my PC cause i have 2.0 vertex and pixel shaders and ya need 3.0 according to the system requirements. oh well guess i'll wait and get it on wii

hairlesswookiee said:
which system are you playing it on?? the 360 and pc version will have downloadable updates including missions and characters.

I might be getting a 360 tomorrow, and I'll have to pick this game up for that then.

To anyone who hasn't yet bought the game, it looks like the Sears Ad has UA listed for $39.99 for the PS2, GBA, AND 360 (only a deal for the 360)
Here's the link

it should be in the Ad, so you might be able to pricematch if you've got the ad. YMMV.

GSRJedi said:
I might be getting a 360 tomorrow, and I'll have to pick this game up for that then.

To anyone who hasn't yet bought the game, it looks like the Sears Ad has UA listed for $39.99 for the PS2, GBA, AND 360 (only a deal for the 360)
Here's the link

it should be in the Ad, so you might be able to pricematch if you've got the ad. YMMV.
thanks for the link!! im gonna go pick this up tomorrow. oh i recommend getting xbox live. not only do you get online play, but you get all free system updates. make sure you check anyways because MS just released another system update today that upgrades to 1080p support!!!

PLAYABLE CHARACTERS:
01. Captain America
02. Deadpool
03. Elektra
04. Human Torch
05. Iceman
06. Invisible Woman
07. Iron Man
08. Luke Cage
09. Mr. Fantastic
10. Ms. Marvel
11. Spider-Man
12. Spider-Woman
13. Storm
14. Thing
15. Thor
16. Wolverine

PLAYABLE UNLOCKABLE CHARACTERS:
17. Blade
18. Doctor Strange
19. Ghost Rider
20. Black Panther
21. Daredevil
22. Nick Fury
23. Silver Surfer

PLAYABLE UNLOCKABLE CHARACTERS
FOR XBOX 360, NINTENDO Wii AND PS3
EXCLUSIVELY:

24. Colossus
25. Moon Knight

PLAYABLE UNLOCKABLE CHARACTERS
FOR PSP EXCLUSIVELY:

24. Black Widow
25. Hawkeye
26. Ronin
27. Captain Marvel

PLAYABLE CHARACTERS VIA
DIFFERENT COSTUMES:

24. US Agent (Captain America)
25. War Machine (Iron Man)
26. Ms. Marvel Sharon Ventura (Ms. Marvel)
27. Binary (Warbird)
28. Scarlet Spider (Spider-Man)
29. Symbiote Spidey (Spider-Man)
30. Spider-Girl (Spider-Woman)
31. Beta Ray Bill (Thor)
32. Blue Mage (Dr. Strange)
33. Vengeance (Ghost Rider)

As per MUA site.

Last edited:
NON PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
HEROS:

01. Balder
02. Black Bolt
03. Black Widow
04. Bruce Banner
05. Byrrah
06. Clea
07. Corsair
08. Crystal
09. Cyclops
10. Edwin Jarvis
11. Gorgon
12. Hank Pym
13. Heimdall
14. Hermod
15. Jean Grey
16. Karnak
17. Lilandra
18. Namor
19. Namorita
20. Nightcrawler
21. Odin
22. Professor X
23. Sif
24. Triton
25. Tyr
26. Uatu
27. Valkrie
28. The Vision
29. Volla
30. Weasel
31. Wong
32. Wyatt Wingfoot

NON PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
VILLAINS:

33. Arcade Bot
34. Attuma
35. Blackheart
36. Baron Mordo
37. Bulldozer
38. Bullseye
39. Crimson Dynamo
40. Deathbird
41. Dragonman
42. Dr. Doom
43. Enchantress
44. Executioner
45. Fing Fang Foom
46. Galactus
47. Gladiator
48. Gregg Gargoyle
49. Kraken
50. Kurse
51. Loki
52. Mandarin
53. M.O.D.O.K.
54. Mephisto
55. Mysterio
56. Piledriver
57. Radioactive Man
58. Rhino
59. Scorpion
60. Shocker
61. Skrull Queen
62. Supersoldiers
63. Thunderball
64. Tigershark
65. Titannus
66. Ulik
67. Ultimo
68. Ultron
69. Ultron Bots
70. Wrecker
71. Ymir

As per MUA site.

GSRJedi said:

Here's the link

Thanks, I am going to sears today to get that. I don' feel as bad that I missed out on the Toyrus 2 for 1 deal.

I finally sat down to play it last night, along with DC Heroes. Ultimate Alliance has way better graphics, but I prefer the Justice League Heroes game play more.

The appearance of Fin Fang Foom was sweet. I'm really please on a whole. I'm only at Stark Tower, so not too far, but I'm going to try and play as long as possible before I have to hit Gamefaqs or break down and use cheats.

Lady Lucifer said:
I finally sat down to play it last night, along with DC Heroes. Ultimate Alliance has way better graphics, but I prefer the Justice League Heroes game play more.

Blasphemy...........how dare you Lady Lu, admit that anything DC is even remotely comparable to a Marvel item?:D :D :D

Glad you are likeing M:UA..........

Thanks to the to GSRJedi I was able to pick it up today for $40. Thanks havent played it yet but cant wait to. I guess I should go add myselt to the XBOX Live list we have on here somewhere.

mfoga said:
Thanks to the to GSRJedi I was able to pick it up today for $40. Thanks havent played it yet but cant wait to. I guess I should go add myselt to the XBOX Live list we have on here somewhere.

So this is available at Sears for only $40? :monkey3

Darth Loki said:
So this is available at Sears for only $40? :monkey3
It says in the add its availabe on 11/02 and should be. I went to Sears grabbed an add since they didnt have it walked next door and Price Matched it at Circuit City.:chew

Goto Sears.com and check the add for you area. Hope you get it.

Back