Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mfoga said:
Anyone know if you can on live if someone had XBOX and the other has 360?

If so Fritz can join in the online fun if he has Live.

No I don't. I've never played anything on line. :eek:

Seth Gecko said:
go here and find out if you can run the game

click MUA
then run and don't click anything till it's all the way done sucks i need a new vid card ALREADY

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Hey bro, here's what I got as results. Do you think I could buy the PC version with this?

testtttvr5.jpg

nash said:
Hey bro, here's what I got as results. Do you think I could buy the PC version with this?

testtttvr5.jpg
You are ok, you might need to update the drivers like it says but hardware wise you should be good to go.

hairlesswookiee said:
which system are you playing it on?? the 360 and pc version will have downloadable updates including missions and characters.

Regular X-Box, but me and my wife were talking about getting her her own computer with our tax refund (a-hem, sorry honey!).

I hadn't realized they had come out and confirmed the extra characters and updates. Thanks for the 411!

(I'm also eying her computer to geek out with all my few years worth of Freedom Force stuff I've downloaded but my stinky computer has kept me from playing too much! Any game that lets you play any character ever no matter how geeky has no choice but to be one of my favorite games ever--- Death's Head!!!!!)

mfoga said:
Anyone know if you can on live if someone had XBOX and the other has 360?

If so Fritz can join in the online fun if he has Live.

the game has to be an original xbox game(Halo 2) and you can play each other even if you are on the 360 or original xbox. one can't have call of duty 3 the regular xbox version and the other have call of duty 3 the 360 version and both play together.

That was fun. I like that you can grab the enemy and repeatedly punch them in the face until they're dead! :rock :cool:

Last edited:
I just rented the PS2 version and love it, but has anyone figured out how to use those codes on PS2?

just beat the game. it's addicting as hell!!! i completed most of the side missions so i guess i got the "good" ending. all i have to say is that the CGI scenes in the game were incredible.
Main 3:
Capatain America
Iron Man
Spiderman

Alternates:
Wolverine
Deadpool
Colossus
Daredevil

I beat it as well but didnt do all the side missions. I am going to go back thru and do everything, all the training adventurs etc..
My team I used most the was Wolverine, Thor, Capitain America, and Iron Man. I used a few others here and there.

I've just returned to Earth from Attilan and am enjoying the game VERY much. I thought the game slowed down in Mephistos realm and the first part of Asgard, but it REALLY picked up again. Coolness!

Bodie The Cursed said:
Where do you go after you meet Nick Fury in the beginning?.. I seem to be able to backtrack only.:confused:
I forget but I did the same thing too. Go back to that room with Nick and there is a door or something to allow you to go a different direction.

So, I got me an XBox 360. Do I start the game from the beginning or continue playing on the regular XBox? What say you?

Back