Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mfoga said:
It says in the add its availabe on 11/02 and should be. I went to Sears grabbed an add since they didnt have it walked next door and Price Matched it at Circuit City.:chew

Goto Sears.com and check the add for you area. Hope you get it.

Nice job mfoga!

Anyone got this for PC yet?

If you get it for PC make sure you got 3.0 vertex and pixels shaders or you wont be able to play like me i got 2.0

i just started playing this rental yesterday and i must say im really addicted with it now so im gonna go buy it next week or so. does anyone know if EB price matches?? i have a $20 gift card for them and if they match sears' price i'll go buy it today instead of waiting.

post your custom super hero team!!
right now i only have 5 members in it:
Captain America (in USAgent costume)
Spiderman (symbiote)
Colossus
Iron Man (War Machine)
Wolverine

hairlesswookiee said:
i just started playing this rental yesterday and i must say im really addicted with it now so im gonna go buy it next week or so. does anyone know if EB price matches?? i have a $20 gift card for them and if they match sears' price i'll go buy it today instead of waiting.
Not sure but the sale ends today so if your gonna do it better do it fast.

Seth Gecko said:
If you get it for PC make sure you got 3.0 vertex and pixels shaders or you wont be able to play like me i got 2.0
what the heck is vertex and pixel shaders? and how can I find out if I have it?

When do you get Ghost Rider? I unlocked Dr Strange last night. Do all of them get unlocked as your play or is there other ways to get them.

The cover of my game said that it would include a code used to unlock Daredevil. I couldn't find it anywhere, so I looked around online and found not only a Daredevil code, but a code for every character in the game.

tomandshell said:
The cover of my game said that it would include a code used to unlock Daredevil. I couldn't find it anywhere, so I looked around online and found not only a Daredevil code, but a code for every character in the game.

And????????????????

What are the reasons you did not post them here???????:D

Main 3
Wolverine
Thor
Captain America

4th
Dr. Strange
Deadpool
Iron Man
Sue Storm in Atlantis.........you just have to use her there

nash said:
what the heck is vertex and pixel shaders? and how can I find out if I have it?

go here and find out if you can run the game

click MUA

srtest

Fritz said:
I just picked it up today for the XBox. I'm looking forward to trying it tonight.
Anyone know if you can on live if someone had XBOX and the other has 360?

If so Fritz can join in the online fun if he has Live.

Back