Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
19 invites left.............who wants one????

The site has lists of playable characters and exclusive characters to certain consoles.

Freakin PSP gets Hawkeye..............

Last edited:
jlcmsu said:
Gamestop did not get their shipment in yesterday. They are supposed to get it today but I have parent teacher confrences right after school till 7pm. So it will be Friday before I can get mine.

Check your account w/ them.. Mine changed for the 2nd time to backordered again..:monkey4

im waiting for my game to come in from gameznflix.com so it wont be until next week. ill probably buy it down the road, but right now i've got too many games on my plate as it is. Gears of War, splinter cell, Castlevania, HD-Drive, Call of Duty 3, and something else that im forgetting.

I'm contemplating picking this up. Can someone that has it just tell me if it's as good as the X-Men Legends game?

Got this Saturday. Did not get to play as much as I would like, but with 2 kids, who has time.

I am having fun with it.

Awesome game. I have been switching back and forth between it and Justice League Heroes since Friday and have never been a happier super hero game playing fan!!!

Ironman1188 said:
Awesome game. I have been switching back and forth between it and Justice League Heroes since Friday and have never been a happier super hero game playing fan!!!
I'm still contemplating picking up the Justice League game, but the reviews have been horrible. Anyone have anything good to say about it? :D

Beat it this weekend. I played it a lot because the levels are quite in depth. The graphics are sweet and in most of the little movie scenes look pretty damn real.

jlcmsu said:
Beat it this weekend. I played it a lot because the levels are quite in depth. The graphics are sweet and in most of the little movie scenes look pretty damn real.

Are you referring to M:UA?

wanna sell your copy?

jlcmsu said:
Yeah, MUA.

Nah I'm gonna keep it. Thanks for the offer though.

How many hours of gameplay would you say it had? I don't want to drop $60 on a 10 hour game.

I guess the hours of gameplay depend on whether you have any cheats, the guide book and/or your level of gameplay. I plunked $40 down for it and am no where near complete and feel I got my money's worth.

Darth Loki said:
How many hours of gameplay would you say it had? I don't want to drop $60 on a 10 hour game.

I'd say 12-15 or so. The only cheat I used was the unlock Silver Surfer. I have the guide but I used it to learn about some of the characters I knew nothing about. I never used it during game play.

jlcmsu said:
I'd say 12-15 or so. The only cheat I used was the unlock Silver Surfer. I have the guide but I used it to learn about some of the characters I knew nothing about. I never used it during game play.

I'm really trying to be good. I think this is one of those games I'm going to wait on and get when it's $20-30.

Josh...I'm stumped on the part in the Carnival section with the game you hit with the mallet. I try hitting the X with the mallet and nothing happens. Can you help...thanks!

Kookie said:
Josh...I'm stumped on the part in the Carnival section with the game you hit with the mallet. I try hitting the X with the mallet and nothing happens. Can you help...thanks!

Are you holding the B button in?

Back