Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome LL to the land of the SS Freaks, and this island of comic book geeks.

I have seen the commercials for the DC one, but none for the M:UA yet. I have seen the trailers for it on the Ultimate Avengers 2 DVD though.

I will be picking it up either today or over the weekend. Hope it is as good as it looks.

Icemizer said:
I think I will stick with City of Heroes/Villains. Well at least until Marvel and DC release their own MMORPG. Of course if you cant play as the main heroes and villains whats the point.
i think you answered your own question... IMO only a couple of the comic book games are any good. most of them are just cash ins on the books.

I really enjoyed the X-Men Legends games and this seems to be an expasion of those games. I'll most likely get this but I want to see how it plays on the Wii first. Damn, I can't wait for November 19th.

I have mine coming from Gamestop who is supposed to give you a code to unlock Silver Surfer from the start.

After I get off of work I will pick this up. I was on the fence about getting it or Splinter Cell but then I saw a pic of Ghost Rider in his original costume and that won me over.

jlcmsu said:
I have mine coming from Gamestop who is supposed to give you a code to unlock Silver Surfer from the start.

I ordered mine there too... I didnt know about this code..:monkey5

Ack.. Just checked the status of my order and they changed it to backordered..

jlcmsu said:

Another place, maybe Best Buy, cannot remember where I read it, but anyhow, they are giving a code for Daredevil.

I do not know about all of you, but maybe we can post any codes we get, when we get them, here in this thread?

Anybody agree?

Mithrandier said:
Another place, maybe Best Buy, cannot remember where I read it, but anyhow, they are giving a code for Daredevil.

I do not know about all of you, but maybe we can post any codes we get, when we get them, here in this thread?

Anybody agree?

I think you're right. I don't remember if it was Best Buy or Target that had the Daredevil code. I'm sure those retailers won't mind if we exchange a few codes on here. :monkey3

when is this game going to be released in stores?

Just found these:
Daredevil:
daredevil_520.jpg

Ms.Marvel:
MsMarvel_520.jpg

Last edited:
nash said:
when is this game going to be released in stores?

Shoulda been today in most, according to some previous posts. Gonna check the local Wal-Mart tonight.

Mithrandier said:
Shoulda been today in most, according to some previous posts. Gonna check the local Wal-Mart tonight.

oh sweet. gonna check it out too.

Back