Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nash said:
is there online play with this game?

Yes but the only drawback I have heard of is that you have to use whoever is hosting the game's characters. So if you have spider-man at level 5 and your host has him at 2 you have to use him at 2.

Winter Soldier a.k.a. Bucky(Captain America's lil' Friend):
WinterSoldier.jpg

I really want to run out and get this game but I think (I mean I hope) the wife is getting me a 360 for Xmas so I want to wait and get it for that. It's going to be tough.

someone buy this game and report back on how good/bad it is. With splinter cell, F.E.A.R., Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, etc. all coming out over the next 3 weeks it's a tough decision on what to get right now.

I have been playing it for about an hour and I love it. I had to choose between this and SC and so far I don't regret it one bit.

If anyone wants to become a VIP member to the Ultimate Alliance Website, let me know.

I have 20 invitations and you can only join via invite.

It is just an extension of the current website, but with more insider news, like the costume reveals.

Anyone interested, pm me with your e-mail address.

Last edited:
Oooo...thanks for the character shots, Mithrandier. Tomorrow night can't come soon enough, although I'm predicting a weekend wasting away in front of the TV! :D

Captain America:
Cap_America_sm.jpg

Ghost Rider:
Ghost_Rider_all_sm2.jpg

This one was requested.

I could keep posting and keep posting. But..............you wanna see more. PM me with a request with your e-mail address and I will send you an invite.

Last edited:
could someone list all the playable characters? I thought there was going to be more than 20something.

Gamestop did not get their shipment in yesterday. They are supposed to get it today but I have parent teacher confrences right after school till 7pm. So it will be Friday before I can get mine.

Back