Prop Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does not feel cheap in my opinion, the sound effects and light up feature are great.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My only gripe is that I wish it could stay on for more than an hour at a time, but no big deal. I've got a battery eliminator on the way and I plan on picking up a stainless steel paper towel holder for a stand. I was hoping to not need a stand, but mine tips pretty easily on the thumb side.

I was actually just thinking about what would be a great stand for this thing. I'm sure someone will build something awesome for it.

Got this Saturday at TRU. Definitely believe it was the right choice for me over the 1k plus props.

Here's a few pics with my paper towel holder stand.:lol Worked better than I thought it would and looks pretty decent imo.

20180306_180731.jpg

20180306_180757.jpg

20180306_183950.jpg

Looks pretty good. What stand did you use?

Thanks, I got for $10 at Walmart

Someone didn’t read the post. XD A paper towel stand and yeah, it does actually look pretty damn good!

Thanks!

I had also picked up a stainless steel toilet paper stand with a larger, beveled base that looks a little nicer. I didn't think it would work due to the post being too long, but I may have figured out a way.

On some of the Hot Toys posts for theirs on Facebook, I saw a couple of people mention that Hasbro was going to do a $300 version of this. I couldn't find anything on the web about it though. Is that just a rumor, or does anyone know if they do plan to make a higher grade version? I have the 6-set of comics from 91 of the Infinity Gauntlet, and want to do a nice display with them and a prop, but I'd rather not pay $930 for one when I bought a Hulkbuster at $850. I just can't seem to pull the trigger, and this Hasbro one is just a bit on the cheap side to me, so a higher-end one from Hasbro in the $300 range sounds ideal.

It has been listed on Amazon for a little bit. They don’t show shipping until April 1.

I picked up one today at think geek. For the price, this thing is an absolute deal for a great display piece! I’m planning on weathering up my copy and making a few mods, but right out of the box it displays very nicely!

zoX8k4x.jpg

PKhzSNR.jpg

e2VB1ai.jpg

Back