Prop Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came in too. Pretty cool piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Someone over on The RPF just repainted this thing and I gotta say, it looks fantastic.

29101820_1825832247435231_2762363073215198607_n.jpg

Easily my favorite repaint still, apart from:
2018-04-07_1824.png

I think I might even dig the all gold look more than the tones and copper highlights. Gonna grab some plastic primer and one good can of really high-end gold spray and make this my first project for when the weather warms up.

The drastic differences in the phalangeal joint heights ruin this as a display piece :/

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks. Sorry the pic is sideways. I just took a block of wood, cut to fit the display case and screwed on a piece of a wooden dowel. Painted black and done.

Easily my favorite repaint still, apart from:
2018-04-07_1824.png

I think I might even dig the all gold look more than the tones and copper highlights. Gonna grab some plastic primer and one good can of really high-end gold spray and make this my first project for when the weather warms up.

So you think you could use buff and rub on it?

This is instock @Target.com as of today. Hurry and place an order before they're gone and remember to use that Redcard for 5% off.👍

Test run of a stand I designed. I’ll have some available here shortly if you are looking for a display stand.

R9ZxaiX.jpg

Fmeen6b.jpg

Back