Prop Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was torn between this and the inevitably higher quality 1/4 Hot Toys version. I went for this in the end after watching the Shartimus Prime review. It looks the part on the shelf and has the added bonus of being wearable. I can’t wait to have a play!

Hey, anyone else's gauntlet having a problem with the thumb locking into place without the lock being down?

I have the same problem with mine! Dont know how to fix it :(

I actually shoved a thin piece of folded paper down the crack at the base of the thumb, wedging it in between the bit that locks it in and where it locks into. Works as good as new now, and still locks only when I want it too!

Got notice from BBTS that this is shipping, thought I missed out for sure. Can't wait to weather it and build a nice display.

Got mine over here in germany
Repainted it immediately, blackwash and some lil gold dry brush and clear coats :)
IMG_2327.jpg

@drivingdutchman i used the blackwash vallejo, painted it over the whole thing, than took a towel to smooth the blackwash, i got some revell gold paint left here, so i used that to dry brush some areas to highlight it more. Thats it! Oh and two coats of clearcoats from homedepot. U can search for dry brush on YouTube to see how that works.

And the Thor Hammer is from Lager Toys

@drivingdutchman i used the blackwash vallejo, painted it over the whole thing, than took a towel to smooth the blackwash, i got some revell gold paint left here, so i used that to dry brush some areas to highlight it more. Thats it! Oh and two coats of clearcoats from homedepot. U can search for dry brush on YouTube to see how that works.

And the Thor Hammer is from Lager Toys

Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you provide any info on that Ant-Man helmet you have there. Looks like a civil war replica but I can't find any info on it.

Thanks

Got mine, did a quick tough up and I have to say for less then $100 it’s famn nice.

Attachments

• 28881895-D2EF-4BA1-9C8C-7C04643A85C7.jpg
    28881895-D2EF-4BA1-9C8C-7C04643A85C7.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 128
Thanks, this ones a no brained for sure. I will probably do a full repainted at some point but for now it displays really well after just touching it up.

Mine finally came yesterday. What a wonderful toy it is! Mrs Flintty wasn’t too impressed, asking ‘why have you got that?!’.

My response: ‘because it’s awesome!’ I then done some finger movements and accidentally flicked her the bird lol.

Mine finally came yesterday. What a wonderful toy it is! Mrs Flintty wasn’t too impressed, asking ‘why have you got that?!’.

My response: ‘because it’s awesome!’ I then done some finger movements and accidentally flicked her the bird lol.

Yeah I believe you....... 'accidentally' :lol

Back