Prop Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has this toy already come and gone? I never saw it on any store shelves, Hasbro doesn't list it anywhere on their webstore anymore, brick and mortar stores all show out of stock with no ability to see future restocks, and all sorts of specialty sites have various pre-order release date listings from June till October. Even all the in hand reviews are two months old now, so I'm guessing this was a limited release??

Has this toy already come and gone? I never saw it on any store shelves, Hasbro doesn't list it anywhere on their webstore anymore, brick and mortar stores all show out of stock with no ability to see future restocks, and all sorts of specialty sites have various pre-order release date listings from June till October. Even all the in hand reviews are two months old now, so I'm guessing this was a limited release??

Even when it was new it was a pain to find. The only store within 70ish miles of me that even sold it was Gamestop, and I got the last one after someone cancelled their reserve. Reminds me of the Star Wars helmets. I found the Stormtrooper and Poe helmets with ease. The Kylo was a bit of a hunt, and now the Vader helmet isn't being sold at any stores near me.

Considering a lot of places online say "pre-order," I'm going to assume it's being released in batches.

Even when it was new it was a pain to find. The only store within 70ish miles of me that even sold it was Gamestop, and I got the last one after someone cancelled their reserve. Reminds me of the Star Wars helmets. I found the Stormtrooper and Poe helmets with ease. The Kylo was a bit of a hunt, and now the Vader helmet isn't being sold at any stores near me.

Considering a lot of places online say "pre-order," I'm going to assume it's being released in batches.

I got mine from Gamestop a couple months ago. I was surprised to see one at our Walmart three weeks ago for $88 (gone by the next day).

It's up for preorder at BBTS for a June release. I'm hoping for B&M stores to get it as well; but I'm gonna put a preorder in there just in case.

It's up for preorder at BBTS for a June release. I'm hoping for B&M stores to get it as well; but I'm gonna put a preorder in there just in case.
As I did, make sure you go to Target and click on the notify me when in stock button. Also you might have to sign in for that option👍

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mine is from BBTS. I had pre-ordered early and I think they sold that batch out; then pre-orders were opened again. So I think it is being released in batches. It's really great for what it is and the price. Mine came in with usual great packing from BBTS - perfect condition.

Mine is from BBTS. I had pre-ordered early and I think they sold that batch out; then pre-orders were opened again. So I think it is being released in batches. It's really great for what it is and the price. Mine came in with usual great packing from BBTS - perfect condition.

Good to hear; thanks. I was thinking of the 1/4 HT one then I realized this one is only $5 more and life size.

Good to hear; thanks. I was thinking of the 1/4 HT one then I realized this one is only $5 more and life size.

IMO Hasbro knocked it out of the park re effect and price point. Reasonably affordable, good production paint, fun to play with, good effect with "stones", feels sturdy, and looks good displayed. I looked at the 1/4 scale too but for me re display the Hasbro glove gives the effect I want so I can spend on an Outrider fig or something instead.

It's finally warmed up and I am gearing up to repaint mine. Can anyone recommend a good plastic primer that's clear? I have dabbled with a lot of primers for plastic car parts, and some specialty primers that claim to stick to almost anything, but they're all gray or white. I plan on sanding it down before I prime anyway, to help as much as possible. Gonna try Montana gold spray for the base.

It's finally warmed up and I am gearing up to repaint mine. Can anyone recommend a good plastic primer that's clear? I have dabbled with a lot of primers for plastic car parts, and some specialty primers that claim to stick to almost anything, but they're all gray or white. I plan on sanding it down before I prime anyway, to help as much as possible. Gonna try Montana gold spray for the base.

No need to use primer, all the rpf guys are using some blackwash and rub n buff and clear coat afterwards. And i think that looks pretty awesome :D

Hi guys. I repainted my marvel legends infinity gauntlet using the rub and buff paint. I can't seem to upload pictures so I hope you guys can see the pics from this imageshack link

LkWAvB.jpg

GoKPu8.jpg

HjED69.jpg

Another way to post pics is to copy the image address of each pic and paste them in between IMG tags (
)

I like what you did with the gauntlet. That's nice!

Man! That awesome! Someone has to do a youtube tutorial on how to paint you ML gauntlet to make it look like that. Great job!!

Back