Marvel Legends - Avengers Endgame 'Power Gauntlet'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tys1977

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like there's a Marvel Legends Stark gauntlet on the way out similar to the infinity gauntlet last time by the look of it, same kind of control functions for the fingers etc, another option if you don't want to get the HT one...

Power-Gauntlet-01__scaled_600.jpg

Power-Gauntlet-02__scaled_800.jpg

Power-Gauntlet-03__scaled_800.jpg

Power-Gauntlet-04__scaled_800.jpg

Power-Gauntlet-05__scaled_800.jpg

Power-Gauntlet-06__scaled_800.jpg

Power-Gauntlet-07__scaled_800.jpg

Looks like there's a Marvel Legends Stark gauntlet on the way out similar to the infinity gauntlet last time by the look of it, same kind of control functions for the fingers etc, another option if you don't want to get the HT one...

View attachment 453340

View attachment 453341

View attachment 453342

View attachment 453343

View attachment 453344

View attachment 453345

View attachment 453346
Yeah, it looks to me like some weird amalgamation of the virgin nanotech gauntlet and the Hulk-stretched one.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yeah, it looks to me like some weird amalgamation of the virgin nanotech gauntlet and the Hulk-stretched one.

I was going to say the same thing. It's not accurate to either of them. You'd think with this being oversized like the last legends gauntlet, they'd just base it off the larger hulk/thanos sized gauntlet. But it's kind of neither of them, just a strange mix of misc details from both. It's probably an earlier outdated design.

For that reason I'm thinking I'm going to pass on this, which disappoints me. I was holding out for this one because I thought it would be a good alternative to the Hot Toys which is beyond out of my price range. But I guess I'll just stick to my Legends IW gauntlet.

qEJ3NQf.jpg

Looks like this time if you're not willing to spend hundreds of dollars, you're not getting a good nano gauntlet.

Actually, the more I look at this the more I thibk its supposed to be Tony's mk85 gauntlet after be bamboozled the stones...

Yep, no thanks. Looks terrible imo.

But at least for those who always criticise the Hot Toys one, this will be wareable and have the poseable fingers that some want.

The circled one is the gauntlet (I believe) of the Mark 85 with stones. Then 1/4 scale hulk version, and 1:1 scale new-car-smell version.
fa18c0e990145d4208eb3e541e455473.jpg

Supposedly the Mark 85 one isn’t all that accurate. It’s most likely based off of old artwork.

But then again I doubt they would do one with damaged and missing pieces as it is in the film.

Actually, the more I look at this the more I thibk its supposed to be Tony's mk85 gauntlet after be bamboozled the stones...

Unfortunately after comparing screens directly, it's not that either. Very likely just an outdated nonfinal design from earlier in production, as tends to happen with toys.

The circled one is the gauntlet (I believe) of the Mark 85 with stones. Then 1/4 scale hulk version, and 1:1 scale new-car-smell version.
fa18c0e990145d4208eb3e541e455473.jpg

The quarter scale nano gauntlet is even being sold as "Movie Promo Edition", its concept art gauntlet not final product gauntlet

Sideshow and Hot Toys present the quarter scale Nano Gauntlet (Movie Promo Edition) collectible, based on the visual design work in the early production stage of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-nano-gauntlet-movie-promo-edition-hot-toys-904736

Why do people keep saying Tony wore a gauntlet for his snap? The explanations people have been coming up with to cling to that theory are getting more ridiculous every time I see one. :lol

Sure, the gauntlet may be based on the same tech as his suit, but that still doesn't mean he put on a gauntlet, nor does it mean any of the replicas are replicas of something he actually used in the movie. Because they aren't. Not even close. It may have been something that was planned earlier in the movies production, but it's not what made the final cut.

The mark 85 nano-bots are what allowed Tony to wield the stones.
Where does anyone see a gauntlet here?
f12928cd1dfe6a9b609285959843cf00.jpg

Last edited:
Why do people keep saying Tony wore a gauntlet for his snap? The explanations people have been coming up with to cling to that theory are getting more ridiculous every time I see one. :lol

Sure, the gauntlet may be based on the same tech as his suit, but that still doesn't mean he put on a gauntlet, nor does it mean any of the replicas are replicas of something he actually used in the movie. Because they aren't. Not even close.

The mark 85 nano-bots are what allowed Tony to wield the stones.
Where does anyone see a gauntlet here?
View attachment 453423

I think people are more than aware that he wasn’t wearing an additional Gauntlet. I honestly didn’t realise so much of his arm armour was missing. I knew his fingers were showing when he snapped, but I just didn’t realise how much of his armour wasn’t formed around the hand when the nano-bots went to work to accept the infinity stones.

And anyway under normal circumstances his hand and lower arm armour could essentially be called a gauntlet in its own right, whether created by his nano-bots or not.

I think people are more than aware that he wasn’t wearing an additional Gauntlet. I honestly didn’t realise so much of his arm armour was missing. I knew his fingers were showing when he snapped, but I just didn’t realise how much of his armour wasn’t formed around the hand when the nano-bots went to work to accept the infinity stones.

And anyway under normal circumstances his hand and lower arm armour could essentially be called a gauntlet in its own right, whether created by his nano-bots or not.

You'd be surprised how many people think he was wearing a gauntlet like the replicas hot toys are making, and it's mostly because the descriptions Hot Toys are giving for them say that Iron Man wore it, which is not correct. I've even seen a couple people suggest Tony had a 2nd gauntlet stored away somewhere that we didn't see until that moment :)lol seriously?)

And i'm not arguing the fact that his mark 85 nanobots wielding the stones for him could technically be considered a gauntlet... My point was that none of these replicas represent anything Tony wore in the movie. In it's smaller form, the nano gauntlet was only on screen for like 10 seconds in the movie.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised how many people think he was wearing a gauntlet like the replicas hot toys are making, and it's mostly because the descriptions Hot Toys are giving for them say that Iron Man wore it, which is not correct. I've even seen a couple people suggest Tony had a 2nd gauntlet stored away somewhere that we didn't see until that moment :)lol seriously?)

And i'm not arguing the fact that his mark 85 nanobots wielding the stones for him could technically be considered a gauntlet... My point was that none of these replicas represent anything Tony wore in the movie. In it's smaller form, the nano gauntlet was only on screen for like 10 seconds in the movie.

I think it was longer than 10 seconds. Maybe even 30 seconds! :wink1:

But anyway, for only $377, $142 and $119, I’m probably still going to get all of them, as I’ll be able to display them around the existing Gauntlet. But I’m still not sure about the full size version for the Hulk version, as I currently don’t have any idea where to put it. As I’ve got way too many preorders, all in nearing about 40 odd items and I don’t even have space right now. Tomorrow I’ve decided to box up 6 large scale statues. The first of many I’m thinking.

I think it was longer than 10 seconds. Maybe even 30 seconds! :wink1:

But anyway, for only $377, $142 and $119, I’m probably still going to get all of them, as I’ll be able to display them around the existing Gauntlet. But I’m still not sure about the full size version for the Hulk version, as I currently don’t have any idea where to put it. As I’ve got way too many preorders, all in nearing about 40 odd items and I don’t even have space right now. Tomorrow I’ve decided to box up 6 large scale statues. The first of many I’m thinking.

I'm in the same boat with that. The hulk version would probably be the only life sized one i'd get, but I don't think i'd ever be able to display it properly so I'll likely pass on it.

Back