Prop Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell is Amazon waiting for?

Curious myself. Toys-R-Us online says it's sold out. Walmart online doesn't even list it (while people on Twitter claim they've literally purchased them in stores). Target is saying nada (I get a lot of my BS Star Wars stuff from them, including the last 2 helmet). eBay is nothing but scalpers. And all I can find on Amazon is 3rd-party sellers, also all scalpers. Looks like Gamestop is the best bet, atm. I am going up to mine later, but on their site they are also now sold out.

Well, my trip to Gamestop was fruitful. They had one left, and I only got it because the person who reserved cancelled while I was browsing for a PS controller.

gaunt.jpg

I want one but my GameStop hasn't received it yet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I want one but my GameStop hasn't received it yet.

There was a few by me that showed stock, but when I would call they were already on hold. I finally found a store that had one still available. The manager said most Gamestop's got one and they ended getting two.

I feel like I've been on my own Infinity Quest this morning.:lol

I just reserved one for pickup from GameStop.

If you have a thinkgeek store around you i would check there.
Mine in the mall has 8 gauntlets left.

Just picked up my reserve while at work.
ae0c76d392850fd611034f9cb223397b.jpg

What is the feel to this? Does it have any heft to it or does it feel light and plasticy? How tall is it with the fingers extended?

Just pre-ordered this one in the UK, I can't afford the Hot Toys one and tbh if I could I don't think I could justify £800 ( that's how much it'll be in the UK)
After seeing the youtube vids of the Hasbro one and the overall finish of it ( plus you can actually make a clenched fist with it/or not) it's enough for me :wink1:

Back