1/6 Marvel Hot Toys Wishlist!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand how hot toys chooses which figures to make from which licenses. Do they not have full licenses from movies, and only pick and get a single character and it expires or what? I mean there are almost as many Expendables figures as Xmen figures. And I'm pretty sure there are more Xmen fans then Exbendable fans. Or Michael jackson toy fans. I do not understand. I mean to get multiple uses out of a sculpt they could do Jean from X1-3. With exclusive dark jean or something. There's xmen first class and x1-3 and the upcoming days of future past(not to mention apocalypse)Plus wolverine origins and the wolverine. There are tons of film versions of the xmen, but we got three wolverines and that's it? Now I'm not saying I'd take someone else instead of wolverine as he is by far my fav, but I want wolverine plus others.

We have three

I'd love to see a movie accessory pack. Like various weapons and such from Avengers that the figures don't particularly come with. Different shields for Cap, add-ons to Tony's armor, various arrows for hawkeye and such.

Back