1/6 Marvel Hot Toys Wishlist!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on the films released so far, I would really like to see....

Thor figures:
Frigga, Heimdall, Sif, Loki (Thor 1 version) and the Warriors Three

Also, Peggy Carter (CA:TFA) & Avengers Maria Hill.

Future film characters:
Winter Soldier, Falcon and (depending on the design etc) Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

The complete Iron Legion (I'm terrible :lol)
Pepper
Heimdall
Hulk with magically well constructed joints you can't see

I'd take an Ian McKellen Magneto and a Patrick Stewart Professor X. Maybe their young counterparts too. Other than those there's so much variety with Marvel figures already out there that I personally can't complain. More X-Men figures would be cool but realistically I have to wonder how many of them would be big sellers aside from Professor X, Magneto, and Wolverine. Maybe Cyclops if they made him (although personally I felt the film version of the character was pretty weak).

Hammer Drones, Dok Ock, 1st Green Goblin, Cyclops, Silver Surfer, Thing and Mistique.

Ideally for me...

Whistler
Hannibal

Green Goblin
Venom
Doctor Octopus
Sandman
Lizard

Daredevil
Bullseye
Elektra

Punisher (either version)

I'd get X-Men but I'm not fussed... because the films designs weren't that great, but I'd get them all if they were made, especially a Jean, Storm and Rogue.

Fantastic Four + Dr Doom and Silver Surfer

Pepper Potts
Aldrich Killian

Maria Hill

Sif and the Warriors Three
Malekith

Peggy Carter

So urmm... more or less everyone.

A Dok Ock figure with a flight stand to make it appear like he's held up by his claws would be an instant buy. Wish they would have done the figure.

A 1/6 Patrick Stewart as Professor X w/ wheelchair. Thats all I want!

Maybe we'll finally get this with DOFP. Then again maybe Hot Toys could just start doing BAF's of the characters they don't want to make. Like you have to buy 7 Iron Man armors to build X-Men First Class Magneto lol.

First Class Magneto
First Class Beast
First Class Xavier
DOFP (old) Xavier
DOFP Mystique
DOFP (Young) Magneto
DOFP (old) Wolverine
DOFP Colossus
X2 Nightcrawler
X2 Cyclops
X2 Storm

Electro
Doc Ock
Green Goblin (SM1)
Lizard

I agree. And I still think it has something to do with Sony or the fact that Marvel Studio doesn't hold theose licenses. Its not a coinsidence that Spiderman and X-Men line are grossly ignored. Avengers, Cap, Thor and of course IM, all Marvel Studio films , are not.

Marvel Studios do hold merchandise right for Spider-Man & X-Men, but with HT being so MCU-centric I'd bet Disney doesn't want them doing them

Last edited:
First Class Magneto
First Class Beast
First Class Xavier
DOFP (old) Xavier
DOFP Mystique
DOFP (Young) Magneto
DOFP (old) Wolverine
DOFP Colossus
X2 Nightcrawler
X2 Cyclops
X2 Storm

Electro
Doc Ock
Green Goblin (SM1)
Lizard

Marvel Studios do hold merchandise right for Spider-Man & X-Men, but with HT being so MCU-centric I'd bet Disney doesn't want them doing them

The x-men on the list is Definetley the same as mine really hope they do them :)

Maybe we'll finally get this with DOFP. Then again maybe Hot Toys could just start doing BAF's of the characters they don't want to make. Like you have to buy 7 Iron Man armors to build X-Men First Class Magneto lol.

If we get Patrick Stewart from DOFP he will have a floating wheelchair, similar to the 90's show. Check the Empire cover with him on, looks pretty cool though. I wouldn't say no.

I am sure this was already mentioned but I would love to see The Vision made (in all his green, yellow and red glory :). Always been partial to the older, more classic versions of characters from the comics I read as a kid, heck, still read my old ones still, from time to time. Would also love to see a Bob Layton version of Iron Man made and or The Guardsman, too.

Marvel?
Uh okay.. just bring me Jennifer Lawrence from First class, human form & mystique form. nuff said.

Marvel?
Uh okay.. just bring me Jennifer Lawrence from First class, human form & mystique form. nuff said.

100% agree with this

I am sure this was already mentioned but I would love to see The Vision made (in all his green, yellow and red glory :). Always been partial to the older, more classic versions of characters from the comics I read as a kid, heck, still read my old ones still, from time to time. Would also love to see a Bob Layton version of Iron Man made and or The Guardsman, too.

I'm sure we'll see Vision in the Avengers 2 figure line-up. Hot Toys can't say no to Avengers mania.

Back