1/6 Marvel Hot Toys Wishlist!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xmen
Beast
Night Crawler
Juggernaut

XFC-all flight suits
Magneto
Xavier
Raven

XMO
Sabertooth

Spider-Man 2
Doc Ock

Punisher

Daredevil

Blade 1
Blade
Frost

Avengers
Hawkeye (Shield)
Hill

Pretty much would buy up all of these. Would be awesome in they did a Blade 1 figure with muscle body with complete neck tattooing.

Oh yes... Make this happen Hot Toys!

12535133925_ea72d7bab2_o.jpg

:drool :drool :pray:

Since I limit my spending considerably and have only purchased Captain America...
Arnim Zola
Peggy Carter
TFA Bucky Barnes
From Winter Soldier I seriously want
Sharon Carter because Emily Vancamp is absolutely adorable
Falcon
Winter Soldier
Cap

If I had the money and space...

Since I limit my spending considerably and have only purchased Captain America...
Arnim Zola
Peggy Carter
TFA Bucky Barnes
From Winter Soldier I seriously want
Sharon Carter because Emily Vancamp is absolutely adorable
Falcon
Winter Soldier
Cap

If I had the money and space...

:goodpost:
I think she's only in the new movie for 5 minutes... hopefully she'll be the lead female in Cap 3 and will also have a role in Avengers 2.

I really hope Sharon Carter has an expanded role in future films because I love the actress and would love a Hot Toys figure of her.

id love to have from past movies:

-Sif
-Pepper Potts
-Maria Hill
-Mystique (don't care which one)
-Jean Grey (X3 in that red dress thingy)
-Storm (X1)
-VIPER!!! (the wolverine...id cut a finger off to get her...lol)
-Yukio (the wolverine)

And as far as new movies........

-Quicksilver (avengers 2...NOT DOFP)
-Scarlet witch
-Blink (DOFP)
-Gamora
-Nebula (GOTG)

Basically I want all the ladies....HotToys seems to cover the men pretty well so there's no shortage of them..lol and a few non marvel ones I would want would have to be rest rest of the Sucker Punch team....and pretty much any figure from Prometheus at this point....lol

and im not gonna lie...if I could have any marvel figure from HT it would be a Namor......id prefer him in his speedo..lol but id take the phoenix 5 outfit as well.....that would be a dream. AND HOLY FREKIN CRAP A HOTTOYS EMMA FROST FROM FRIST CLASS WOULD BE..... heavenly ....

I'm sure its been asked before, but why no Hot Toys Punisher, I've pasted on all the knockoffs so far as there not up to the snuff, really want a quality hot toys punisher, it really is over due.

I know it's almost impossible, now that she's been cut from X-men: DOPF, but I would kill for a X2 Rogue figure, with the X-suit, the long gloves and the ponytail! (L). That's where she has looked her best, IMHO.

A Stephen Amell Arrow sixth scale figure from Hot Toys. I think that would be so freaking awesome.

Here's a look at some concept art for Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver. I hope they tweak/change Scarlet Witch's outfit or she will be a boring HT figure.
5328ebda24f6b.jpg

5328eba0590c8.jpg

There is a shot of the hand on comicbookmovie.com right now. It's freaking massive, gonna put igor to shame.

im not 100% in love with the new scarlet witch and quicksilver outfits.....but I still think they look pretty cool.....I bet once the movie and final concept outfits are together...they will work out great. I was just wishing he would have white hair like in all the comics......

Back