1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Punisher 2

So people now think that teaser by HT is a Punisher 2 :lol

GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Another Punisher figure coming?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :thud: :thud: :thud:

Don't get too hyped. The pic and wording is vague so it could mean anything. I'd love to see a new Frank though.

Even with Hot Toys spelling it out, some people are just special:lol

Unless Netflix is making a new punisher movie on the series.. I seriously doubt this is not a concept art piece in which people assume could be a Punisher War Machine concept design figure

To that I pose the question ...why? :dunno

Yes this is certainly uncharted territory for Hot Toys to sell another $400+ repaint of an Iron Man/War Machine armor they already have made

Unless Netflix is making a new punisher movie on the series.. I seriously doubt this is not a concept art piece in which people assume could be a Punisher War Machine concept design figure

To that I pose the question ...why? :dunno

Because it's easy for them to do and would actually be a comic character and not some "concept art" version?

Have they ever done unique sculpting for concept figures? Because thats clearly a new chest piece, so if it is a War Machine Punisher it's not just repaint. I loved the comic story where he got that armor and I'm stoked for Season 2 of the Netflix series so I'm totally down for this either way.

Netflix Punisher is released on January 18. I heard from the rumor mill there is a new suit in season 2 so this could be the teaser

Might need to add this to my Deadpool/Ghost Rider anti-hero shelf if it looks badass enough.

ghost-rider-punisher-deadpool-avengers.jpg

I'm excited but I hope it's more than just one skull painted on it. I wonder if it will come with a Cheadle headsculpt

I hope it's a new comic line, I expect it to be from season 2 netflix, and i do not want a war machine punisher figure.

I don't see why this would be a War Machine Punisher. Seems much more likely that it's a new figure from the second season of the show. Either way, I'm quite intrigued.

I can’t post pics because I’m mobile, but if you google “Marvel Future Fight Punisher War Machine” the details on the sides of the chest on the pic matches exactly to the Hot Toys teaser!

I can’t post pics because I’m mobile, but if you google “Marvel Future Fight Punisher War Machine” the details on the sides of the chest on the pic matches exactly to the Hot Toys teaser!

I was going to mention this a few hours ago, but since so many people like their comments extra salty today, I decided to wait.

49561051_1636882279744843_423669695929909248_n.jpg

It's pretty close besides those white boxes on his rib-area

I was going to mention this a few hours ago, but since so many people like their comments extra salty today, I decided to wait.

It's pretty close besides those white boxes on his rib-area

Yeah thanks for the picture! I’m pretty sure that’s there big announcement they were talking about haha. Not sure why people are upset about it but I think it’s pretty cool Hot Toys is expanding their lines.

I don't see why this would be a War Machine Punisher. Seems much more likely that it's a new figure from the second season of the show. Either way, I'm quite intrigued.

Nah. It's a war machine. You can clearly see from the pic it's armored plating and not a vest. And the wording is intentional: "Dressed for war". Also, "Stand by" is a military term. They could've easily said "coming soon" like their other teases.

Back