1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Punisher 2

Since it most likely is a War Machine concept figure, I wonder if they can throw a Bernthal likeness in the helmet.

could it be the holy grail of my collecting? and hot toys are entering into the 1/6 marvel Comic world ?

I’m not going to get my hopes too high, though I’d like to. I just fear that this might just be another Iron Man line, where they turn other characters into Iron Man figures.

Would rather it be a regular punisher, but still cool nonetheless :rock

I know nothing about War Machine Punisher, but will get it simply for pure awesomeness.

I never brought the first punisher because I didnt care for the lack of guns. But my god if they do a war machine punisher with John bernthal head I’m buying! If they do just a war machine repaint with no face...I’m buying! So basically I’m buying

Actually looks like the mark2 repaint that’s kinda doesn’t get me excited

Full of teases this year. I want it to be a Bernthal Punisher but HT love to get our hopes up and slap us with an Iron Man.

could it be the holy grail of my collecting? and hot toys are entering into the 1/6 marvel Comic world ?

Hot Toys have been leaving money on the table by ignoring the comics. Hopefully someone talked some sense into them.

I feel like if hot Toys started doing comic style figures nobody will be buying the movie versions lol

I feel like if hot Toys started doing comic style figures nobody will be buying the movie versions lol

I would definitely move away from comic movies and go into straight comic styled 1/6 as long as HT we’re doing it. It’d also save me from buying Mezcos 1/12 line too, although that money would get spent in building new shelving...or new wing on my house...

I'm guessing its the side vent thing that are making people think it's a War Machine body; it doesn't quite look like either the Mk 2 but could be the Mk 3. Hoping for an unmasked head or the open mask like they've done w/ War Machine.

Mark 2:
902355-war-machine-mark-ii-010.jpg

Mark 3:
Hot-Toys-Civil-War-War-Machine-Holding-Light-Up-Shoulder-Cannon.jpg

Back