Marvel Collector Corps Bi-Monthly Goodie Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Loot Crate, this and I did Hero Box this month because Superman

Same here :lol

I dropped Box of Dread for the Marvel box. I still have Loot Crate and Nerd Block but might drop Loot Crate since I haven't been that impressed with the stuff in their boxes lately. I can't believe how many companies now are releasing a box every month--comics, shaving supplies, candles, etc. If it exists, there's probably a monthly box for it.

I think they were trying to get them out and in people's hands before the movie came out but they hit a delay. Even if it doesn't ship until Monday, I still think I'll have it before next Friday.

From their fb page:

Today's shipping update: the trucks are still on their way to the drop zones. There's not a huge change from yesterday's status - as soon as the boxes reach their zones and are unpacked, they will be scanned and tracking information will update. The bottom line is that the boxes are in transit, but you won't see detailed tracking information today.

This is for the first wave. Anybody who ordered after 4/9 will be in the next batch.

Can someone please post the link to subscribe ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine should be delivered on Saturday. I'm curious as to what June's theme will be. Secret Wars maybe. I know August is Antman.

Mines says Saturday as well, though I probably won't get it until Monday since UPS doesn't deliver here on Saturdays.

Back