Marvel and Netflix Team on Four Series Leading Up to The Defenders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On episode 3 and enjoying it. Agree that it's been too long of waiting for Daredevil. Epic fight choreography too. So much better than IF.

Last edited:
Binged watched it all. Only disappointment is that it was shorter than the other series. But loved it.

I really do not care about the other 3 and i agree i just want more daredevil
Iron fist is a lost cause.

Just noticed Defenders on Netflix ..how is it

Probably going to binge watch this weekend

I stopped on episode 8.....I'm very happy with it at this point especially after Cage and Iron Fist solo series....I'll actually finish watching the series....

Almost done with 6. I'm really enjoying the series so far and with how the writing has been, they're trying to make Iron Fist's character a little less naive, it's apparent in his scenes with Luke Cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished it all and thought it was okay, but not as good as I was expecting tbh.

I didn't like the variations in the strength level of the characters at times, they all just seemed a lot weaker in this series than they did in their own shows.

Also just sick of The Hand and Iron Fist in general.

Way too much Claire and Colleen as well. The fact that Iron Fist was the last solo series released and we already had a whole season of those characters recently, they should have had less of them in this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I binged the whole season and after its all said and done, I'm not that impressed. It's a 2.5/5 stars for me.
Whoever the writers are for this series made the heroes look like ass.

IF can't fight for ****. He can't stand toe to toe with DD or Elektra, and even has a hard time against regular thugs.
LC and JJ is so underpowered. They should be able to mow down enemies but seems to have a hard time against regular thugs. Even the main Hand bosses whips their asses. Only DD retains his skills. Another goofy writing is Elektra was able to slice DD kevlar suit, isn't that the whole point of him having that suit?

Can't believe Marvel can't do anyone but DD justice in this and his own series. What a damn shame.

I binged the whole season and after its all said and done, I'm not that impressed. It's a 2.5/5 stars for me.
Whoever the writers are for this series made the heroes look like ass.

IF can't fight for ****. He can't stand toe to toe with DD or Elektra, and even has a hard time against regular thugs.
LC and JJ is so underpowered. They should be able to mow down enemies but seems to have a hard time against regular thugs. Even the main Hand bosses whips their asses. Only DD retains his skills. Another goofy writing is Elektra was able to slice DD kevlar suit, isn't that the whole point of him having that suit?

Can't believe Marvel can't do anyone but DD justice in this and his own series. What a damn shame.
JJ can freaking fly in the comics and yet they didn't even use her "controlled falling" in this series at all.

They have down played the powers of everyone but DD so that he is more at their level it seems. IF is meant to be the greatest fighter, yet he couldn't match DD or Elektra in this and had some real problems with the Hand members as well. How on earth would have the IF taken on the Hand on his own? There is no way he could have beaten them without the other 3.

In the finale though JJ and LC seem to beat everyone easily. It's just so inconsistent.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Three episodes in.
The story is fine but the writing, directing and acting are all over the place.
Has its moments, plus the villain is pretty cool and I love Elektra... but overall I don't really care for it.

Finished the last episode.....still enjoyed it better than PM and IF ...... felt like the right amount of episodes. They didn't unnecessarily add 3-4 filler spots.

I like where I think this is headed.....

The things I hope they improve going forward is to reduce the impact sub characters play in the series would be great. I don't know Jessica's powers but I recall Luke's being greater. Fix that and IF I'll be good....

Well, the series is called "Luke Cage" so referencin' to it as PM makes no sense. :lol
LC is the best of Marvel's TV shows so far. Rewatched it before TD and, despite its flaws, loved even more.
DD S1 was damn good but not stylized enough.

I enjoyed the first half of LC. The second half was a chore to get through. Most of these Marvel Netflix series are too long by 2-3 episodes so hopefully Defenders isn't plagued by filler. I'm going to start watching it today.

Back