Marvel and Netflix Team on Four Series Leading Up to The Defenders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0446.jpg

Surprise last minute appearance?

I saw it as a stinger for his own series tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprise last minute appearance?

I saw it as a stinger for his own series tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure it's just a stinger for his own series as well. I'm also sure it's probably a tease for his trailer that we're possibly getting today. Netflix made the same kind of sizzle reel last year and it had snippets of Luke Cage's trailer in it before his show came out.

As a huge Punisher fan I am stoked for any appearance Castle makes. They seem to understand the character and hopefully his series is awesome. Tom Jane's Punisher came out 5 or 6 years to soon. Would have done much better especially the director's cut of the film if it came out after Iron Man and Dark knight

Yup I agree that movie suffered from poor timing but thankfully Netflix is also doing him justice.

PWZ can kiss my ass lol that movie just blows with only a few good parts mixed in.

So far Bernthals Punisher is probably my favorite thing to come out of the Netflix shows.

Well I didn't hate Iron Fist like everyone else, so I'll probably like this no matter what :lol

Nothing irritates me more than audio being amplified of people eating or drinking, what a horrible way to end that trailer that drives me crazy lol.

Decent trailer.

Bet Kurt Cobain would blow his head off a second time if he new his music was used to promote comic books. :lol

Back