Marvel and Netflix Team on Four Series Leading Up to The Defenders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can't get anymore lame.

The entire plot depended on the fact that Weaver used the last of the black goo on Elektra, really.

Oops we ran out.

What they did to the Chaste is even worse. And I'm not even talkin' about the fact that they're all dead now... In comix the Chaste was created by one of the founding members of the Hand (samurai group) who left the organization when it was co-opted by the demon worshipin' ninja clan. The Chaste's mission was not just to combat the Hand but to bring it back to its roots. It had absolutely NOTHING to do with Kun-Lun!!!

This is me after watchin' Da Difendurz:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually had no problem with Weaver's performance she always classes up the place.

The Hand needed some supernatural horror elements mixed into their characters though, make Weaver into a Kun Lun witch I don't know lol

But something frightening make it that the farther the heroes descended into the hole the stronger the demonic Hand forces they are subjected too.

But no instead we get treated to Gao doing her best Jedi impressions lol.

Weird moments borrowed from Star Wars in the last episode

Spoiler Spoiler:

Definitely not the best Marvel/Netflix show, but it was entertaining. It was nice seeing the four heroes getting together and fighting side by side, however I didn't find The Hand much of a threat, I was surprised to know that only madam Gao had powers but the rest of them are skilled fighters. All throughout the show they kept the story interesting, and most enjoyable part of the show is DD and his last encounter with Elektra, with an intriguing ending of Matt Murdock laying in bed.
I Didn't like The Hand as villians that much so I'm more excited to see what's happening next.

'Memba when people thought Madame Gao was Mother Crane? 'Memba when people thought Iron Fist would deal with the Cities of Heaven? I 'memba...

'Memba when people thought Madame Gao was Mother Crane?
'Memba when people thought Iron Fist would deal with the Cities of Heaven?
feels-bad-man-3715618.png

I just remembered the part where Stick had his blade on Elektra's chin and she looked at him like crap you got me then he lets her go for no reason!

This show stinks.

Last edited:
The Defenders turned out just like the typical CB crossover event. Heavily hyped, poorly written, slow build up to a "WTF, are you serious?" ending. Afterwards I feel like taking a break from all books involved.

Consolation prize - at least GoT was cool this weekend.

The Defenders turned out just like the typical CB crossover event. Heavily hyped, poorly written, slow build up to a "WTF, are you serious?" ending. Afterwards I feel like taking a break from all books involved.

Consolation prize - at least GoT was cool this weekend.

Yeah, it kind of killed all that good will people had towards the Netflix stuff as being of a higher pedigree than the CW DCTV shows, because, frankly, it felt a hell of a lot like them. So much action, so much melodrama, and, instead of finding a way to balance the tones of each respective character, it seems like they tried to opt for some generic adventure tone, instead.

"Because this one, the immortal Iron Fist, residing weapon and protector…continues to be a thundering dumbass.”

The best quote from the series. Love Stick....

Back