Marvel and Netflix Team on Four Series Leading Up to The Defenders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it shaped up pretty well. It just makes me nuts that DD is 10 times the martial artist that Rand is. His fight choreography was retched in IF, and I'm not sensing anything much better is to come

If that's the case then it made perfect sense lol
I'm sure she's annoyed by them because both would surely try to preach their righteous ideals to her. That she'd try to get her revenge in some silly manner, like always. The dynamic writes itself!

First review of the 8 part Defender series just gave it a great review, the shorter length fixes the padding problem and it's a show very worth finishing!

Wuwhooo!

Please put Iron Fist in a costume. Doesn't have to be a literal translation. It can't be that hard and it would really help cover Jones's mediocre martial arts.

August 18th.

Another review said it has Avengers level quality of character interactions/writing.

For some this might not actually be a compliment but for me it is so great news to read that!

I'm more than ok with "Avengers level of character interactions/writing".
It suits these four much more than Rogers and Thor.

Please put Iron Fist in a costume. Doesn't have to be a literal translation. It can't be that hard and it would really help cover Jones's mediocre martial arts.

Hope I'm wrong, but 1:25 or 1:35 of that trailer might be the closest we come to his costume, with his shirt and jacket opened and his dragon tattoo exposed...

mav%2BIF010001.jpg

August 18th.

Another review said it has Avengers level quality of character interactions/writing.

For some this might not actually be a compliment but for me it is so great news to read that!

Also apparently Finn Jones is the weakest link which is the biggest stumbling block for this. But I am excited for this release!

August 18th.

Others would read this as a big step down for the JJ and DD characters. :wave

Hope I'm wrong, but 1:25 or 1:35 of that trailer might be the closest we come to his costume, with his shirt and jacket opened and his dragon tattoo exposed...

I'm afraid that just might be the case. :(

Also apparently Finn Jones is the weakest link which is the biggest stumbling block for this. But I am excited for this release!

I'm skipping the meat of the reviews to avoid any spoilers but I figured that would be the case.

Others would read this as a big step down for the JJ and DD characters. :wave

I can see that being the case just as well.

Does this start at midnight eastern time or midnight no matter where you live? I'm getting hyped.

Just watched the first 2 episodes so far. Pretty good! I still think Iron Fists are the weakest scenes so far.

Just watched the first 2 episodes so far. Pretty good! I still think Iron Fists are the weakest scenes so far.

Agreed. I've only watched the first episode so far but I love what I've seen. Didn't realize I missed these characters this much. I hope it can keep up this momentum. I'm also glad each show's supporting cast is involved, works wonders for it.

Back