Mars Toys Back to the Future 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to really like this but the sculpt needs some work, maybe a change of expression, hey maybe even a second head sculpt. :exactly: Also an alternate outfit, the one Biff wears to The 'Enchantment Under the Sea Dance.'
Would like an old Man Biff to.

Like why wouldn't someone get this. You don't see the likeness?

I don't think it's hot toys quality, but that is BiFF.

Would love a second head stoc, kind of like Mars Toys Joker/Riddler, but this is find for under 200 dollars.

I would buy 50's Biff, Trump Biff, 2015 Biff, and Mad Dog Tannen.
I saw BTTF3 yesterday, I hated it as a kid and teen, but actually like it now. Mad Dog Tannen was fantastic. Really colorful character and a good adversary just like Part1 Biff.

Yeah I agree, I want it.

Maybe I have FOMO, but why pass up a chance to get a decent Biff? I don't get the logic. It passes for Biff, and hot toys isn't in a rush to do anything beyond SW and Marvel. So this is an easy purchase.

Is my logic off?
I think your focus on collecting habits is narrow.
Why and what people collect is as vast as the sand on a beach and perceptions just as vast. Your definition of "decent" is not everyone's definition. I see the likeness, but it's far from 100% recognizable. There are other issues .ie the shirt that looks off. I may want something better knowing that it may never materialize. I may not want something that's just okay; perceptions. I may not want to pay the price for something I believe to be inferior. Down the line some folks may regret not getting it. If this fits the bill for you get it.
I'm on the fence about this figure. I, too, would have preferred a different Tannen. I need to see more before I decide to commit.

Maybe I have FOMO, but why pass up a chance to get a decent Biff? I don't get the logic. It passes for Biff, and hot toys isn't in a rush to do anything beyond SW and Marvel. So this is an easy purchase.

Is my logic off?
“Here’s a plate of ****. At least it’s on a plate!”

“Here’s a plate of ****. At least it’s on a plate!”
I guess, if you think it looks like poop ignore. I see Biff, some people don't.

I compare this to the DX25 Luke. I think it looks way off compared to the DX07. So kept my DX07 and purchased a second set. Others felt it was an upgrade.

Your money your choice.

I wouldn’t mind seeing their take on BTTF II Doc Brown if they improved the head sculpt sculpt and rooted hair. The only new character I’d possibly be interested in is a BTTF III Clara, only because if HT releases the III DeLorean the poster poses could be recreated.

I wouldn’t mind seeing their take on BTTF II Doc Brown if they improved the head sculpt sculpt and rooted hair. The only new character I’d possibly be interested in is a BTTF III Clara, only because if HT releases the III DeLorean the poster poses could be recreated.
Normally I would not get my hopes up for secondary or tertiary female characters.

But Mars has 3 versions of Catwoman 66 planned so that gives me some hope (however small) that we might see a Clara or Jennifer in this line.

Mars Toys

Admin
https://www.facebook.com/groups/754...LOObE5zN2XpEjFPMXhyofq5ph3W-xiiFQ&__tn__=,P-R
· 3 m ·

🤣
🤣
🤣
Hello???

mb.jpg

Not bad. Wondering if it’s going to be different versions or if he comes with the different outfits. If I had to choose I think the gray jacket look is the most iconic.

Guessing he won’t have a lot of accessories except the Almanac so maybe the outfits are all included?

Not bad. Wondering if it’s going to be different versions or if he comes with the different outfits. If I had to choose I think the gray jacket look is the most iconic.

Guessing he won’t have a lot of accessories except the Almanac so maybe the outfits are all included?
Yeah not totally sold on the sculpts but they look decent enough, hopefully he comes with all the outfits in one set, as you said Im struggling to think of any accessories for Biff. The Almanac is of course from Part II Biff

Back